C's Short shifter on a RHD

hey i've been reading that the C's short shifter leans to the right for RHD GT4s. Those of you who have the C's, do you like the lean or would the TWM shifter with no lean be just as good?

Where online can i get a C's shifter for a 92 GT4? i've not had much luck searching.

Corey

GET THE C'S !!

awesome shifter. i love it. the lean is perfect for RHD.

You can find them on Yahoo.co.jp auction quite freaquently for our cars. i got mine for about 210 bucks landed i think.

You have to bid through www.rinkya.com as no seller on yahoo japan will sell internationally :roll:

btw, ive never tried the TWM shifter. but the c's is great. id rather have the lean then no lean at all

shifter.jpg

And while you're in there, might as well get a beautiful Redline goods leather shift boot to go with it. only cost about 55$ shipped from Poland.

Id suggest ordering it an inch or so shorter, as you can see mine is pretty baggy.

YerRandO

I've got a TWM in my 6th gen and I love it, specially with there height adjustable weighted shift knob. I definatly wouldn't hesitate to but one for my alltrac now that I've owned one. Great company to deal with, answered afew questions I had very quickly, even offered a student discount and also a discount when purchasing a shift knob with it. Nice short throw, feels very precise. However I've only ever heard good things about C's shifters as Corey can attest to, the only complaints I've ever read are when people try to use it in a LHD because they lean the wrong way.

timmey

If you can find a C's, get it! It's much better, I feel.

It is designed specifically for st185s for optimal shifting performance. I don't think it sits as low, but it's not for looks.

Timmey