My Christmas present to alltrac.net - GTFOUR Rallye DVD

Puffy

Hi Guys,

Since its the season to be giving.... my present can be found below.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5026688/d301 ... aring.html

I found a website that gave me 5gig free but downside is they limit each file to 100mb. I had to rar the dvd in 98mb chucks which may be a little painful to download but maybe someone can host it once they get a copy. The DVD is 3.8gig full to the brim with GT4 goodness

Password is GroupA (case sensitive)

Enjoy and Merry Christmas !!

Simba

If you want to upload it to my server, I'll recompress it into a more web-friendly format. PM me for details.

toayoztan

Hey thanks for the files!

Okay not to sound like an idiot, but i downloaded all the files and extracted using winrar.

Now, extracted in a different folder, i have 10 files, various sizes, but four equaling about 3.8 gigs named VTS_01_1(or 2, 3, 4).VOB.

What do i do now? I have a DVD burner, but never used it before heh.

Sorry for the noobish questions. I'm pretty good following along with computers as i know my way around, i just never have burned a DVD before or done this. Thanks!

Bryan

Puffy

Create two folders

AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS

Put all the files you unrared in VIDEO_TS folder
Nothing is put inside the AUDIO_TS folder

Burn both folders to a DVD-R disc....put in DVD player, enjoy the rally action and wash the dirt out of your mouth with a cold beer.

toayoztan

Puffy":13x35ilv said:
Create two folders

AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS

Put all the files you unrared in VIDEO_TS folder
Nothing is put inside the AUDIO_TS folder

Burn both folders to a DVD-R disc....put in DVD player, enjoy the rally action and wash the dirt out of your mouth with a cold beer.

Cool got it to work. Very awesome DVD. There's only 8 minutes of ST165 in the beginning, but still worth the download for the 165 fans.

Bryan

Simba

Okay, here's a smaller version. It'll be available for a week or so, so, get it if you want it.

Linky.

I'm working on a smaller version as well and should have that up in a bit for those who don't want to download this one. It's around 1GB. Recent Quicktime required to view.

Quite a good video, it gives some interesting insights into things I'd never seen on the rally cars before, like the tubular rear diff subframe. :shock:

edit: Small version is here, ~290MB.

Puffy

Everyone is welcome..... thanks Simba for hosting.

I have 4 other VHS videos also. If there is enough interest I can upload at a later stage but will need to find a way to covert them :shrug:
..... pretty cool - two are in japanese.

vidsbh1.jpg

Conan

Puffy":26xt4cg3 said:
I have 4 other VHS videos also. If there is enough interest I can upload at a later stage but will need to find a way to covert them
Sweet, dude! :shock: :D Where do you get all this?
You will need a video card (or an add-on card) with a video-in connector to capture data from your VCR :)

Meurz

Damnit Puffy I bet your basement is ST185 heaven with all kind of secret parts! I suspect that restored Safari rally TTE car to be there too, but if that's true I'm coming to steal it! :shoots: