Chicagoland meet

killer_siller

this is great. i come up with something and you guys disappear. *shrug* i guess shit happens.

88st165: you're getting a call this afternoon.

88st165

i had work yesterday and had to go to my fiance's grandparents house for christmas gathering..... and i also have work today ( :shoots: autozone)!!!!!!!!

so do you get f'd up at the hooka bar? is your buddy with the miata and 240 going, man i forget names so fast but i remember faces...

zak062

The best idea would probobly to exchange number is this is gonna happen tomarow. I'll pm you mind. As far as the place, i really dont care where we go as long as its not too far cause my heater core is gone in the trac.

88st165

it was a nice little mini meet tonight.... i still cant believe i took my red 165 out but it was worth it.... until next time!.......

88st165

bloodmoney: yeah i was wondering where you were.... theres always next time.... i didnt take any pics but i think someone did...

killer_siller: man i should have done a 1st-2nd pull when you were in the car, all i can say is OMG!.... cold winter air does wonders!

bloodMoney

I should be down for a spring meet... Gotta pull the motor again to get a new clutch into it...

The meet was a week late for me. I spend most New Year's eve's in MI with the family.

Zak: post up some pics!

~bloodMoney

zak062

i was so pissed when i looked at my pics.. see below. Those are the only 3 that came out.... stupid camera. I know mine is covered in snow... i had to uncover it from at least a foot.

minimeet006.jpg

minimeet002.jpg

minimeet001.jpg

88st165

booooo those pics make my car look bad.... haha

heres from sept 30th autocross:
90565224_ibSc9SkJ_Proof__MG_6737.jpg

the vw club has an amazing photographer that takes pictures at the events... and afterwards you can get a cd of super high quality pics of your car... this pic was just one he had posted on his website.... i hope its ok that i posted it....

here is his website http://www.pbase.com/merlyn9/cvo2007events

i think the first autox of the year with the vw club is 4/13 at maywood park.... you guys should try to go... i know ill be there for sure and my buddy with his mr2t...