ASI Radiators: Pics P.16; Info P.17 & 18

stevo27

yea just let me know what the details are shipping ect ect and who to send the mula to when were ready to go :D

88st165

is it going to be an exact copy of the stock rad? b/c i have seen other aftermarket rads that dont utilize the overflow tank....

Autobot

Rick89GTS":1ceonbu3 said:
Only one isn't spoken for but if no one expresses interest, it'll go to Robert Pina. The list so far:

1) Rick aka Rick89GTS
2) Jeff aka monkey8oi
3) Jeremy aka 86turboswap (52mm core)
4) Robert Pina aka 935 Motorsports
5) Don aka Greybeard
6) Steve aka Stevo27
7) Eugene aka 88st165
8) Sney aka suprakid95
9) Dave aka ST165-2765

EDIT: Eugene, added your name to the list, thanks.

My name is Eugene too. Awesome, another All-Trac owner with my name. 8)

Rick89GTS

88st165":2c2dbhox said:
is it going to be an exact copy of the stock rad? b/c i have seen other aftermarket rads that dont utilize the overflow tank....
I certainly hope so; we sent them a 165 radiator to work from and I've stressed how important fitment is for us. I'll get reassurances but we won't know 100% until we get our hands on one. I'll post up info on payment, etc, once the order is done. Stay tuned...

Greybeard

Is it safe to assume that most OEM ST 165 radiators are pretty much rotted out by now after 20 years of use?

It's Feb...What's the status on the ASI radiators?

Don

A

Anonymous

Hi, is it possible for me to order?
I come from Norway, and was just googeling for a new alu radiator for my st165, and found this thread........

Rick89GTS

Our list of 10 potential buyers:

1) Rick aka Rick89GTS
2) Jeff aka monkey8oi
3) Jeremy aka 86turboswap (52mm core)
4) Robert Pina aka 935 Motorsports
5) Don aka Greybeard
6) Steve aka Stevo27
7) Eugene aka 88st165
8) Sney aka suprakid95
9) Dave aka ST165-2765
10) Pajerost.......shipping to Norway may cost quite a bit more though.

Production run is underway, still waiting for completion, slight delay because of Chinese New Year. Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Rick89GTS

I could, but it'd be better for you to check off the box marked: "Notify me when a reply is posted" It'll send email notification to your account every time someone posts to this thread.

Hi all are you still looking for a donor radiator for that aluminum one? is so you can have mine if some one wants to pay to ship it.

Rick89GTS

No, we've already sent them a donor radiator. We're just waiting on completion of the order now. Thanks for the offer.

88st165

Autobot":jx2w6fui said:
My name is Eugene too. Awesome, another All-Trac owner with my name.

haha 8)

im sure there is no update yet since Rick89GTS didnt post yet, but im pretty sure im 100% in on this (so i guess that would make it 90% haha)... but id rather not rush anything to be guaranteed exact fitment... while i dont mind modifying things, if that was the case then i would have gotten an alum 185/205 rad and made that work...