spotted white st185

88st165

i saw a white st185 on 159th street, alittle east of LaGrange in Orland Park.

looked like it had 18s and lowered.

i didnt see the back b/c it was going westbound and i was going east so i dont know if it was a gts with a alltrac hood.

bloodMoney

I used to see a white 185 in the lakeview area back when I was in highschool... By now, the ownership could have switched...

It was completely stock back then. I know I'm not really any help... :cry:

~bloodMoney

gormenghast

I think I might have seen the same one last weekend (7-8-07) I was turning north on lagrange from 159th and he was turning south on lagrange from 159th. nice to seen another one in the area.

88st165

he posted here already but for some reason the posts got erased... anyway he said it was a gts with an alltrac hood.... the car still looked good though...

Q-Ball

Yeah, what did happen to my post ?

You saw my 93 gts with an alltrac hood. I remember seeing a red st185 on the corner of 159th and lagrange back around that time as well. I flipped my headlights and the other driver did the same...was that someone on here?

My user name on Celicatech is Aznklique btw...

88st165

i know there used to be someone with a clean red 185 that went to MVCC when me and my buddy went there which was a few years back... i believe he said he lived in the orland area so maybe it was him (gormenghast)?!...

btw what asian nationality are you?

Q-Ball

I'm vietnamese.

You know what, I do remember seeing a red alltrac at moraine when I went for during the summer about a few years back. It's gotta be the same person.

It's refreshing to see other proud celica owners around. I swear, it seems like every year that passes by, the less pre-7 gen celicas I see.

88st165

come to think of it i think it was gormenghast b/c he also had an mr2 that was his dad's or something like that! maybe it was him who flipped his headlights at you?...

off topic: but i kinda miss moraine after now being at uic, im going to have to admit that some of the teachers at mvcc were way better than the ones at uic and you can understand their english better... but i guess that all depends on what major your going into...

Q-Ball

Ha that's funny because I know exactly what you mean. I graduated from UIC engineering dec 06. You gotta teach yourself most of the time if you want to learn anything. Plus, moraine is a lot more convenient

88st165

yeah thats what in right now... m.e. major... just curious what engineering major were you when u graduated and what type of job/company did you get into? i havent really done alot of research on places of work as of yet b/c i still have 2 yrs left, but im going to start looking into interships for next year hopefully...

Q-Ball

I graduated with the same major, ME. You know what, it wouldn't suprise me if I've seen you around in ERF before. I was able to find an internship my last summer before graduation and then they offered me a full time design engineering spot right after I graduated.

88st165

that situation is what im hoping for also... question is, was it worth all the bs and hard ass classes to be where you are at right now or will be? i need to hear the truth from someone whos "walked that path" already...

Q-Ball

I think it's worth it. Enjoy college as much as you can because once you're out, the grind of 8am-5pm starts.