nevada meet

oka

any where around north lv...we all live close to each other..o,, away from the hood!!! lol..

TomsST185

does every one know were aliente park is at if so we could meet up there around 6-6:30 if thats good with you guys. just lmk

oka

i saw a black 90s celica today going north mlk at the light on revere..then i saw it again going west on smoke ranch by the air port..who is this guy???

3DZ

i just moved to vegas, i guess i missed this meet.

i still don't have my car its still getting shipped/ head gasket getting worked on.

TomsST185

3DZ":1lnakjxn said:
i just moved to vegas, i guess i missed this meet.

i still don't have my car its still getting shipped/ head gasket getting worked on.

no one was able to make it out to this meet hopefully next weekend

db

omj813":2in3tbd9 said:
i saw a black 90s celica today going north mlk at the light on revere..then i saw it again going west on smoke ranch by the air port..who is this guy???

Was it a regular Celica or an Alltrac? I live in Henderson, but I might've been driving around on Sunday. Was a nice day for driving. :)

TomsST185

im not going to be able to make it out tonight dont know if any thing is going to go on how about tomorrow would that be good or no???

db

TomsST185":214v97sg said:
when can you guys meet up???

Maybe June? Heh. I'm just so busy with my two cars now.

Got rotors, pads, upper strut mounts, FMIC kit, RC bumper, dizzy rebuild kit, EGR delete kit, and valve cover hardware to install on the Alltrac in the next two weeks.

And the Celica Supra needs an AFM, front corner turn signals, hood, and some more trouble shooting as to why it runs rich.

Since I only have time to do car work on weekends, I'm pretty booked up. :shrug:

oka

im installing my brake disc,ebc pads and steel braided brake line...yo db,,what is dizzy??? all of us have a bz schedule..its gonna happen soon or later....hopefully we all find time to hang out and talk cars!!!

db

Dizzy=distributor.

Mine is leaking oil, and got the rebuild kit from Twos R Us in the mail earlier this week. Waiting for EGR kit, FMIC, and RC to come in before I do the under hood stuff.

I need the pads and rotors to come in before I do the brakes/upper strut mounts.

Always waiting on something.