i hate chicago

zak062

88st165":3i4o6buh said:
^today we got a taste of the upper 30's.... it was glorious!!! everyone was washing their cars like it was the middle of june or something... chicago is so funny b/c as soon as it hits the 50s people are wallking around in t-shirts ... but not me b/c 50s is still cold to me...

seriously bro, i was walking around in a t shirt today! i washed my car, and had my garage door open while working on the trac. It was beautiful.

alltrac4life

I will be switching planes in Chicago at the end of this week on my way to the Bahamas. I hope it doesn't snow and I get stuck at the Chicago airport.

88st165

^ if you're going through ohare then i wish you the best.... i think ohare is number one in canceled and delayed flights....
midway isnt so bad b/c its not so big... have fun in the :shoots: bahamas (i hate you).. haha...

88st165

wtf i just looked outside and its covered in snow... :shoots: 3"-6" son of a .....!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong, i like driving in the snow but only when i can enjoy it like in a rural type area.... not sitting in traffic for hours at a time!
i guess my beef is really with the city life and everything that goes with it, public transportation (mainly the busses), potholes, traffic, stupid drivers, etc... :shrug:

bloodMoney

Sometimes being out in the rural areas can suck too... Just look what happened to me! dumb ass ppl forget how to drive cause they never see anybody...

I can't wait to come home. :cry:

~bloodMoney

bloodMoney

Eh... I haven't really made much progress since the teardown. I did get a new hood and I'm in the process of aquiring the rest of the parts now that I've got a little money.

I need a break from being up here though... I haven't been home since Christmas...

~bloodMoney

88st165

yeah yesterday was like 50*+.... haha and like i said before, people out in t-shirts and shorts, including myself just to run out to the garage for something... now its back down to 30*, what a tease...
but yeah me and my buddy went out crusing b/c it was so nice... i saw that alot of people had their "nice" cars out... we saw really nice 71' nova... i mean you can tell it was all business but too bad we went opposite directions or i wouldnt have minded getting my ass handed to me by it... it happened to me with a 69 camaro a couple years back, he just blasted me off the line and i had no chance haha... obviously these are the type of guys that dont respect any type of import so maybe one time i can ruin their day, ahh some day...

zak062

88st165":2gfzg22p said:
yeah yesterday was like 50*+.... haha and like i said before, people out in t-shirts and shorts, including myself just to run out to the garage for something... now its back down to 30*, what a tease...
but yeah me and my buddy went out crusing b/c it was so nice... i saw that alot of people had their "nice" cars out... we saw really nice 71' nova... i mean you can tell it was all business but too bad we went opposite directions or i wouldnt have minded getting my ass handed to me by it... it happened to me with a 69 camaro a couple years back, he just blasted me off the line and i had no chance haha... obviously these are the type of guys that dont respect any type of import so maybe one time i can ruin their day, ahh some day...

yea, wtf? its now cold as hell outside.

alltrac4life

88st165":2l2cvvrh said:
^ if you're going through ohare then i wish you the best.... i think ohare is number one in canceled and delayed flights....
midway isnt so bad b/c its not so big... have fun in the :shoots: bahamas (i hate you).. haha...

Well we ended up changing our flight to leave a day earlier, so we would miss the snow and would not have to deal with any delays or cancellations.