SoCal alltrac unite!!

Rpz123isme

every one should give about a month of planing! I say every one meets at the victoria gardens off the 15, And do a beach run to pismo! we should meet on the 29th 5-6pm head to pismo for an alltrac weekend! and any up north is welcome to meet up at the beach! I am 4 people deep so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 cars[/i]

xkirex

make in Santa Barbara and Im sooooo down. I think SB was the original plan that a few of the guys were down for.

Rpz123isme

Any more input on meeting up for a few and making a nice long run??? view my last post 4 more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91BlackTRAC

Interested but not sure how long of a run I can do. Did you plan on a 2-3 three day run? That would be too long for me. I was thinking more of one long day run. Maybe we should throw out a couple of dates and vote on one?

ummmiono

ok so i just went to a nissan meet for my friend, we drove up pch to oxnard to some park by the beach then we hit decker canyon on the way home. wasnt too bad of a drive from here anyways. but i like the pch drive and canyon drives alot. lets atleast set a target date. im thinking march 1st, sat. lets get this thing going guys.

xkirex

haha what ever happen to the mini meet at toxy's job in ontario. since im broker than a mutha, going to ontario would be pretty sweet. Anyone else down? It was wednesdays that you were free right toxy?

Toxygene

Yeah... I'm there every wednesday. Unfortunatley my trac is down now... I"m driving my beater GT-S.

I'm looking at just building everything up right. So it might end up staying down for a while.