Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alltrac

• Leave it blank!!!

• Total voters

tweekgt4

riht now i'm badgeless in the rear.

should i put the alltrac emblem back on?

i will not put the toyota or turbo on...

SuperWhite92

I can take pics of my car if you really want them. All mine has on the back is the Toyota Logo (since its a 92) and the Turbo and Alltrac badges. I think It looks good, but the second I get my mirrors on, they both come off and the GT-Four goes on.

pog0

Leave it BLANK! It looks much cleaner that way but I was thinking of just leaving the Toyota emblem on the back and let everyone guess what car it is.

b00staholic

Blank!!! Looks so much cleaner and I like to keep people guessing :wink:

If you must have a badge, just the Toyota emblem in the center (like 92-93s ?) would be the least offensive.

RIalltrac

I say keep her blank, I have mine setup like that. I get people asking all the time what kind of car it is, the mystery makes it even more unique

gpmarzan

i took my '4wd turbo' sign off the back of my alltrac because every riceboy with their hooked up acura and hondas wants to race me everytime i see them on the road. ofcourse i love beating them to dust but its annoying when it continuously happens when im driving to/from work. Now that its off, whenever i want to mess with someone, i just let my bov go off and watch them be surprised.

tweekgt4

i do have a 2 stripe TRD badge...

it's funny how people don't know.

i've been asked where you'd get that hood?

i had an HKS sticker on a previous alltrac and he said HKS makes that?

hehe.

AWDios

My Opinion:

All-Trac is lame because toyota uses it on station wagons and mini vans as well.

Turbo is lame because it broadcasts what you are

Toyota should come off, so you can stay symetrical with the other badges off.

I'm all for putting a GT-Four badge on because to me, it then makes the car respectful.

TRD to me doesn't really fit on our cars, because we have less support from TRD then almost any other car they support (i.e Corolla's, Matrix, Scions etc.) So in my opinion I say "Fuck em"

Plus I think the car looks really clean with no badges.

alltrac4life

I would like to go the Gt-four badge route. It does demand more respect. What is the part number? Anyone...Anyone.. Beuler...Beuler..

OlyST185

i currently have Turbo 4WD but i'd replace it with GT-Four ou better GT-FourRC anytime (i have the RC engine ey ey)

or TurboAlltrac

Zeus

ive always like the 4wd turbo and ill keep the toyota to stay nice and even...

but if it i had alltrac ide prolly get rid of it

AWDtoyota

I'd go Toyota on one side GT-Four on the other side. But put them in the body color, gives it a sorta stealth look.

C-dubb

my rear end is completely badgeless. I think it's better to let the person you're leaving in the dust to ponder what exactley just happened to them, and what the hell it was that did it to them. If they can't tell by the tail lights then they don't need to know what it is.

evasive

I believe the car looks so much more smooth without badges- with everything visually stock on my car people really cant complain to officials ...Officer, it was black and shiny.... then gone- :evil:

2of81

My ST165 is completly badgeless except for the GT-Four in the front 87 JDM grill.

The white ST185 went completly badgeless except for the Toyota emblem in the center. I have a set of GT-Four Group A sticker set for the car when it's finished.

The red ST185 I took off all the badges except for the Toyota logo, but I added the GT-Four sticker from the Group A set. Its a nice looking black sticker.

illGT4

AWDios":2iomfg3l said:
My Opinion:

All-Trac is lame because toyota uses it on station wagons and mini vans as well.

Turbo is lame because it broadcasts what you are

Toyota should come off, so you can stay symetrical with the other badges off.

I'm all for putting a GT-Four badge on because to me, it then makes the car respectful.

TRD to me doesn't really fit on our cars, because we have less support from TRD then almost any other car they support (i.e Corolla's, Matrix, Scions etc.) So in my opinion I say "Fuck em"

Plus I think the car looks really clean with no badges.

^^ Agreed 100%