[Toyota Part Numbers]

Tao Joe

gtfour93":1wjtyqx9 said:
BLOWNTACO":1wjtyqx9 said:
RC emblem
75444-2B240
Rain Visors:
08613-20130

75444-2B180 PLATE, BACK DOOR (turbo 4WD)
BTW, what is the part number for the rear window visor?
This is something quite similar to a MKIII Supra (JZA70).

Does anyone have a part number for the rear window visor?

Also I didn't see the part numbers for JDM widebody fenders and the side marker lights that go on them. Anyone have those too?

Corey

Doh, i forgot..... one sec. i may have some on my laptop.

EDIT: Here are the two hoses. They meet in the middle on the same pipe in that vacumme rack.

airhoses1.JPG

airhoses2.JPG

smog7

anyone have the numbers for a 90st185 valve cover gasket set?
also does the rtv fipg stuff have a number? or do you simply ask for it?

Corey

^^ can buy the seal kit from K-box engineering for cheap. Includes both inner and outer, plus the rubber crush washers.

For the FIPG, i just asked local toyota for a tube. Kinda pricey though, ~18$ i believe

smog7

seems kinda pricey when 1sttoyota offers the gasket (not sure if it is both inner and outer) for $12.68. as for the washers, Im going to order the hex head bolt kit from twosrus, which includes the washers. thanks for the link though

Conan

Corey Darling":2a9p7ren said:
Here are the two hoses.
This one is not too easy :)
17341-88381 HOSE, AIR, NO.1 (FOR IDLE SPEED CONTROL VALVE) (98% sure)
17345-88381 HOSE, AIR, NO.5 (70% sure :roll: )

Corey

Thanks ! :D

yeah we had a tough time trying to find it at toyota. I think we found the smaller hose, but its from a picture of an ST165 :shrug: under the ST185 catalogue.

But could never find the longer hose.

I'll take these in later today and see if they can find them :)

Cheers

Corey

EDIT: Those would be them :) thanks Conan!

TheNubkins

Conan":bprfk5c0 said:
Toxygene":bprfk5c0 said:
Anyone have the part#'s for the ST185 Water to Air intercooler, the pump for the WTA intercooler, and the stock WTA radiator, and any wiring and hoses associated with that system?
You sure you wanna know all of this? :twisted:
185csic.gif

Conan,

Are there any parts on this diagram that do not comprise the air/water intercooler setup, and would I be correct to assume that if I were to purchase all the parts on this diagram I would be able to install them in my stock North American All Trac Turbo to replace my air/air intercooler setup?

P.S. "Corey Darling" you remind me of this guy I used to work with...and he too used to live in BC. You guys could be twins.

EDIT: P.P.S. Anyone know the part number for the turbo-to-manifold gasket? I may as well order that one up for when I pull my turbo and replace it with the Street Brawler. I can only locate a turbo gasket kit. Is it possible to order this gasket on it's own, or must I purchase the entire kit?

Conan

TheNubkins":2juhbbbv said:
Are there any parts on this diagram that do not comprise the air/water intercooler setup
Yes, there's the transmission cooler, AC tank, main fan and head lamp sprayer hoses.
and would I be correct to assume that if I were to purchase all the parts on this diagram I would be able to install them in my stock North American All Trac Turbo to replace my air/air intercooler setup?
I'm not sure, you would need a new IC to TB hose and maybe drill a few holes here and there :) Also, you need to wire the pump somewhere.
Anyone know the part number for the turbo-to-manifold gasket?
It should be somewhere around here, search and you will find :wink:

Flying Bajan

Conan":2l4cp3r5 said:
Flying Bajan":2l4cp3r5 said:
So I've heard... Any idea on price ?
Around a grand. US part is half the price I doubt it fits though.
Flying Bajan":2l4cp3r5 said:
Also, my car is a 1990 narrow body JDM car, not questioning you, but are you sure that is the right number ?
83242-15610 for the narrow body shared with some ST182s.

Conan, been searching and all the sources I've tried are saying this number is wrong... Any possibility of them being right ?

Can you source one ? Again, the car in question is a 1990 model (built in November of 1989), narrow body, right hand drive, Japanese domestic market, ST185 GT Four.

Cheers,
Martin.

Conan

Flying Bajan":28keysrx said:
Conan, been searching and all the sources I've tried are saying this number is wrong... Any possibility of them being right ?
I have checked again, it's the same number.
46056086.gif

Flying Bajan":28keysrx said:
Can you source one ?
I guess I could but it would cost a LOT from the dealer.

Flying Bajan

Thanks again Conan, I realise this part is going to be fairly expensive, and while I don't have a ton of money to throw around, this particular car is in such good shape that it really deserves to heve everything working correctly on it and not be bastardised too much.

I'd be grateful if you could get a quote on one for me. Feel free to email it directly to me at flyingbajan@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Martin.

Corey

Would it be possible to find the part number for an OEM toyota key?

I asked local toyota, and they have never seen an OEM key like it.

It says Celica on it, has the Keyless entry button on the side.

Ill grab a picture later,

Thanks

Corey

Nitro_Alltrac

I found these numbers on the very first page but I'm not sure which one is the one I need. I am needing the number for the two washer/gaskets that go on the turbo oil feed line where it attaches to the block. There is one on the top and one of the bottom of the banjo fitting. The numbers I found are:

gasket, joint for turbo oil pipe - 15526-88381

Turbo oil line gasket - 15471-88580

Which one is correct for what I need?

Thanks.

smog7

anyone have the numbers for the little clips that hold the rubber air duct to the stock a2a intercooler?

Nitro_Alltrac

Nitro_Alltrac":12nlbfmk said:
I found these numbers on the very first page but I'm not sure which one is the one I need. I am needing the number for the two washer/gaskets that go on the turbo oil feed line where it attaches to the block. There is one on the top and one of the bottom of the banjo fitting. The numbers I found are:

gasket, joint for turbo oil pipe - 15526-88381

Turbo oil line gasket - 15471-88580

Which one is correct for what I need?

Thanks.

Can anyone answer the question on these? I really need to get a couple.

Thanks.