Highest Speed in your All-Trac?

tjdouble07

Toxygene":3pksmsak said:
O :twisted: M 8) G :evil:

Nice CGI by the way. :wink:

You need to find a track or something where you can find out the top speed.

By the way, what are you using for EFI tuning? What's your power number as well?

Yeh, I'd like to top the car out one day...

As far as tuning, I'm using the Hydra Nemesis and the last dyno of my car made 550 WHP.

tjdouble07

EricGT4":2ieywk73 said:
Gary ST165":2ieywk73 said:
not me BTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tix3SJVM7T0

170 ish mph out of a modified ST185

chap destroyed his big ends on this run....and got trailored home.

idiot :twisted:

Does anyone know where to get those custom gauges?

These are the LHD gauges that go to 180 mph

http://speedhut.com/custom_gauge_dial_d ... er-424.htm

Here is a list of all of the diffferent gauge options for the st185 (it was a pain getting these guys all of the info/pics for all of the different gauge configurations, but most of the interested people on my group buy were from overseas and I had to make my minimum order...)

http://speedhut.com/custom_gauge_dial_p ... TOYOTA.htm

I'm actually the one who worked with speedhut years ago and got these made. Also the foshiznit Celica and GT-Four graphics were designed by yours truly 8)

Sifu

2 mph going down my driveway and about .5 up. Wait scratch that... I was pushing so I wasn't inside driving...

Meurz

I'm sure Mook (Skewer.co.uk) could hook you up with a nice set without unwanted logo's on them..

EricGT4

tjdouble07":1txp3nry said:
These are the LHD gauges that go to 180 mph

http://speedhut.com/custom_gauge_dial_d ... er-424.htm

Here is a list of all of the diffferent gauge options for the st185 (it was a pain getting these guys all of the info/pics for all of the different gauge configurations, but most of the interested people on my group buy were from overseas and I had to make my minimum order...)

http://speedhut.com/custom_gauge_dial_p ... TOYOTA.htm

I'm actually the one who worked with speedhut years ago and got these made. Also the foshiznit Celica and GT-Four graphics were designed by yours truly 8)

Thanks a for the link man I think I'm going to have to order some.

Azonic

For grins and giggles...I'll post

I have pulled a buck and a quarter in the alltrac..
Scared to go faster than that as the suspension is shot...

Seen 155+ on my motorcycle... getting there is way to fast to notice..
slowing down was the scary part..

done 145+ in a formula 2000

Done 150ish in a 125shifter kart! That is scary...
1/4" off the ground, F1 like steering... wow...

my poor ole MR2 was drag limeted to around 125ish...

TomsGT4

Just recently a new law in Ontario.
If you go more than 50kph (31mph) over the limit, you get charged with "racing" and fined a min $2000. Oh yeah and they impound your car for 7 days. On the spot.

lol Ontario.

I've pushed my Celica to whatever the governor is on the car. The speedo goes up to 180km/h so I'm guessing about 190km/h?

gt4tified

JamesDeane":21987atl said:
lol Ontario.

I've pushed my Celica to whatever the governor is on the car. The speedo goes up to 180km/h so I'm guessing about 190km/h?

More like 185...nighttime when its cooler so the timing is optimized.

gt4rcdude

I've got you all beat.

Here's a picture of my GT4 at over 500 miles per hour.
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
500mpg01.jpg

500mph02.jpg

You just got served! :p

smog7

^that's pretty damn cool. where did you get the model from?

Toxygene":3j2o79de said:
smog7":3j2o79de said:
so far the highest ive done is 110-115....smelled funny

Shhhhhh.... listen........ do you smell something???

What does speed smell like?

yeah i think i might be burning oil or coolant at full boost... im not too worried...it just stinks a little

Meurz

TomsGT4":28wxc6uj said:
If you go more than 50kph (31mph) over the limit, you get charged with "racing" and fined a min $2000. Oh yeah and they impound your car for 7 days. On the spot.
Interesting.
Over here, if you get busted doing 50 kmh over the limit, you loose your license (for 4 months or longer, depending on the situation at the time of the violation) and get a ~€1000 fine or higer.

Think the 4 months or longer ban from driving would kill me! Mate of mine had this experience after doing 180 kmh on a short 80 road, in style though - with a company Ferrari :doh:

Toxygene

Meurz":2fc03mnw said:
TomsGT4":2fc03mnw said:
Interesting.
Over here, if you get busted doing 50 kmh over the limit, you loose your license (for 4 months or longer, depending on the situation at the time of the violation) and get a ~€1000 fine or higer.

Think the 4 months or longer ban from driving would kill me! Mate of mine had this experience after doing 180 kmh on a short 80 road, in style though - with a company Ferrari :doh:

HOLD UP.... a company Ferrari???? Ok Seriously.. what does your company do? I need to get into this biz...

WideFNopen

I turned 5,100 RPM in fifth gear at the last tarmac rally with a st185 trans and a 165 center diff. I am not sure how fast that is but my tire size for tarmac is 225/50/16 if anyone wants to try and figure out the math (not my strong suit). I am just guessing but I think we may have gone 115 or 120mph.

I have turned a best of 157 mph on the back stretch of VIR full course but have had the Z-28 just over 200 on GPS last time I went to Mexico. I also turned the back two sparkplugs into melted ruin during that run, I think the back two cylinders got a little too much nitrous on the fifth gear pull..