bigacuralvr - bad to deal with, make sure you get paid first

Denver_whiteST185

so ive known Brett for awhile, and he was on good terms with me. since he has avoided my last three calls (once in the morning and once in the evening on march 24th and once on march 26th) and hasn't returned any of my voicemails, im making this post. he can be a good guy, but i wouldn't sell him anything before getting paid first.

Late last summer when my alltrac went down, i "sold" him my FMIC since he wanted it, even though there was a couple other interested people, one of which actually bought a kit a few weeks later since mine wasn't available.

oh, the thread i made when i got my intercooler kit back, although i stopped bumping it when Brett disappeared on me again and it wasn't complete
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... ht=#236604

I was promised by Brett that i would get paid for it within a month when some disposable income came in. the deal was that the kit was his for $400 plus a samco silicone t-hose and an HKS 1" t-hose adapter. every few weeks, i'd send him a text, and i would get back a response like "sorry dude, i can't this week, ______ came up". after three months or so, he finally told me that he wouldn't be able to pay me and he wanted to return the kit, and wanted his stuff back. finally, after trying to get a hold of him forever, i stopped by his house to see if he was there since i was driving from denver to foco. he wasn't, but his sister was. i had called brett 10-15 minutes before i stopped by, and unsurprisingly he didn't answer. after his sister called him to find out what was up, he called me back a few seconds later all pissed off because his sister freaked out about it, and calmed down once we started talking.
about a week later, in JANUARY, i finally got my kit back.... mostly....

he forgot one piece of silicone, and insisted that he could find it and that he would give it back when he did. i told him just to paypal me enough money so i could just buy another one. after a few weeks of the same bullshit of "sorry dude, haven't found it yet", not paypal'ing me anything, i got pretty tired of him doing his run around game again. when school starting getting intense, i kinda forgot about it. finally, on March 20th, he sent me a picture message with a message "found it, i'll bring it to foco"

since then, i haven't heard anything from him. i know its just a connector at this point, but Brett has been a complete asshole about this entire thing. All i want it my connector back. i don't care if you ship it, meet me, or paypal me enough money to buy another. they aren't that expensive, but he's pulled enough BS over this entire thing that im tired of it.

while he had it, he posted this:
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 937#220937

after he returned it to me, he posted this a few weeks later:
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 583#239583

Brett, you know my cell, and you can pm me whenever. I'll delete all this when its resolved. ive given you plenty of chances since January to resolve this

bigacuralvr

Wow - how long did it actually take you to find all those links??

Yes, everything he has said is true. I did lose his silicone connector. I did offer to paypal him the $$. I did say that when I found it, I'd get it back to him.

He never gave me a $$ amount to paypal, so that didn't happen. I found it when moving, and sent him a picture text message saying I found it, and I'd bring it up to his area of town next time I'm up that way. He then, one week later, starts calling me in the middle of the day, when I'm at work...and then wonders why he goes to voicemail....Hmm.

Ted, like I said in my other post - you're a joke. Grow up and calm down. I'll get you your silicone piece.

Love you TeddyPoo.

Brett

Denver_whiteST185

bigacuralvr":13ztg27q said:
Yes, everything he has said is true. I did lose his silicone connector. I did offer to paypal him the $$. I did say that when I found it, I'd get it back to him.

He never gave me a $$ amount to paypal, so that didn't happen.

you said you would find it, and you never actually returned my phone calls to get my paypal. i told you i wanted $10 bucks or so, but you insisted on finding it.

either way, i don't really care. Just send it to my parents since I'll be there this weekend, or if you want to meet me somewhere between Denver and foco, i'll be driving Friday night or Saturday morning. im not really set on either day, but it'll be either or since i need to deliver the corolla to a buyer in denver saturday afternoon.

Denver_whiteST185

For an update, Brett has not contacted me in the last week, nor has he shipped anything to my house even though i left him a voicemail with my address.

WTF brett. its just a coupler.

Nikke

Yeah, I paid him $240 for parts a couple of weeks ago. As soon as he got the money - no replies to PMs. I guess that was bye bye $240 for me...

Brett, if you reading this: Please refund my money or send the parts.

bigacuralvr

Nikke":3hl175wt said:
Yeah, I paid him $240 for parts a couple of weeks ago. As soon as he got the money - no replies to PMs. I guess that was bye bye $240 for me...

Check your pm. You gave me 2 hours to respond to your pm. That is unbelievably rediculous. My wife is in the hospital, and all you care about is your stupid door panels that you've been telling me for over a year that you'd buy. Now, you send me the money a week after you said you would, and then want me to drop my family, and send them to you. Grow up buddy.

Oh, and for all of you that read the entire post - Ted and I kissed and made up.

Brett

Denver_whiteST185

bigacuralvr":1u1ceckk said:
Oh, and for all of you that read the entire post - Ted and I kissed and made up.

Brett

You still never actually gave me back that silicone adapter actually, but i stopped caring about that a long time ago...

bigacuralvr

What? If I still have it - it's all yours. I could have sworn we met up when I had my LGT. I'll look this weekend.

Brett

Nikke

bigacuralvr":119x6qtx said:
Nikke":119x6qtx said:

Check your pm. You gave me 2 hours to respond to your pm. That is unbelievably rediculous. My wife is in the hospital, and all you care about is your stupid door panels that you've been telling me for over a year that you'd buy. Now, you send me the money a week after you said you would, and then want me to drop my family, and send them to you. Grow up buddy.

Brett

I'm sorry for your wife. I got really worried because you didn't respond to PMs for a week after getting the money.

Take care of your family first and then send me the stupid door panels - they are stupid compared to real stuff in life.

PS. Check again, I gave you 24 hours to respond, not 2 hours.