Car Show in Pomona, attention 909, 951,562,626, blah blah

xkirex

Ok fellas. Since this meet is gunna happend for me since the blown differential has got me fucked.

There is going to be a Car show at my old High School on June 7th. Id really like to see some of the AT guys roll up and enter it and maybe even win a few prizes =D.

Lemme know whose down. This could double as a meet eh eh?

xkirex

The ROP Motorsports Marketing students at Ganesha High School are proud to present, "G.A.S" The Ganesha Auto (and Motorcycle) Show taking place on saturday- June 7, 2008 from 10am-3pm on the Ganesha campus. Show cars and motorcycles must arrive between 8am - 10am. The cost to register a vehicle is only $10.00, or you may pre-register by mailing the attached registration form along with a check or money order made payable to:

Ganesha High School
1151 Fairplex Dr.
Pomona, Ca 91768.

We would be honored to have you and your family join us for a day of fun that will include a Free Kid-Zone, a karate exhibition, a 40's-50's costume contest, food, beverage & merchandise vendors, as well as sponsor prize raffles & a 50/50 drawing. Spectator entry is also free!

The deadline to pre-register is May 25th! There is registration on the 7th but it is easier to pre-register to ensure yourself a spot. Hope to see you there!

When: June 7, 2008

Where: Ganesha High School. 1151 Fairplex Dr. Pomona, CA 91768

Map

How Much: $10 per vehicle
Free to spectators

[image]http://www. galantvr4. org/img. php?id=69228&width=400[/image]

Flyer

For more information contact me or

Sheila Andrade
Phone: (909) 397-4400 ext. 30401
Email: sheila.andrade@pusd.org
Mon-Fri 8AM-3PM

Jorge
Phone: (909) 455-2405
Call Any Time

xkirex

c'mon fellas. this would be the prefect opportunity to show some bad ass alltracs to people who only know of riced civics, and typical Evos and STIs.

showcaseceli90

I'm down to do this. I also told my cousin that has a Aristo (GS300) to do the show with me. Would be nice to meet some peeps from here also... :D

xkirex

I missed the show =( booooo

my bro told me he met up with one of you guys with the half-trac. I had just gotten there when you left. =(

showcaseceli90

xkirex":377x8nos said:
I missed the show =( booooo

my bro told me he met up with one of you guys with the half-trac. I had just gotten there when you left. =(
Yeah man. Your bro is a pretty cool guy. Would have been cool to meet up with you also. We should set up a meet or at least a mini meet or something.