Hi im new here Im from franklin (milwaukee) WI PICS!!

st165#6556

Here is my 1986 all-trac
I got it with the engine in peices and no brake lines.
I since put the engine back together and ran 25feet of brake line but it runs and drives finnaly. It has 146000 miles and runs very well. It has an old school 1980's hks boost controler and pyrometer too. It is however missing the exhaust pipe from the bottom of the cat to the muffler flange in front of the rear axle. so its load and i cant get it tested to get plates. If anyone around wisconsin has an exhaust for it i would be glad to purchase it. I also curently am looking for a turbo for my 1991 mr2 turbo, please PM me if you can help thanks.

l_f46f6881ccb5d7fb7de74ddde4b3cce0.jpg

l_7351b66b311dd8ee483f640bf13069a7.jpg

A

Anonymous

whats up man, im located in caledonia. that celica looks familiar, you on the widsm forums?

LegacyofDan

Gary":kdb8c0w7 said:
Welcome. :)
st165#6556":kdb8c0w7 said:
Here is my 1986 all-trac
1988 or 1989?

what about 87?

i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one. :)

sorry to call you out gary :notworthy:

btw welcome bro :)...i can promise ya that u will find all the information and then some on this forum, it rocks here! :)

my3sgte

My g/f lives in Milwaukee, Ive been there a few times with the alltrac now, well have to all meet up sometime!

GMan

> LegacyofDan
> All Trac Elite
> Joined: 23 May 2007
> Location: Reading, PA
> i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one.

Build year or model year ?
Care to post a VIN, or a pic of the window sticker ?

They were indeed manufactured in '87, but probably sold as an '88 USA model year ?

ST165's were 1st av in Japan as an '86 IIRC.
I am with Gary. As far as I know ,Toyota only imported '88 & '89 model year AT's.

Regards;
-------------------------------------------

LegacyofDan

GMan":1d1qof3u said:
> LegacyofDan
> All Trac Elite
> Joined: 23 May 2007
> Location: Reading, PA
> i now own an 87 alltrac...i didnt know that they exisit...but i have one.

Build year or model year ?
Care to post a VIN, or a pic of the window sticker ?

They were indeed manufactured in '87, but probably sold as an '88 USA model year ?

ST165's were 1st av in Japan as an '86 IIRC.
I am with Gary. As far as I know ,Toyota only imported '88 & '89 model year AT's.

Regards;
-------------------------------------------

yeah i discussed this with another member else where, but yeah turns out that it was indeed made in 87, but still is considered an 88 since thats when it got to America, so you guys are right :)