snakeeater !!!bad feedback dont deal with him!

5gencelica

To: 5gencelica
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:13 pm
Subject: Re: left oem jdm clear corner light
Sorry about the wait! sent It out 2 days ago!

thats the last time he answer me even if after the payment ive been pm me a lot every week but curiously he still posting on the emergency forum after...so hes really lowbballer to scam me for a 25$shipped and not even reply i was not going to post but the mod told me to and maybe he will change is mine and send it....be careful if u dealing whit him!!!
ps:it only the fact that ive paid for these and it been a year im driving whit a broke corner light...

5gencelica

he still make post about tranny and hotwire a gt4 but never answer me ...i told hinm at least send it or refund me back that little 30
$

Tippo

sigh, i wish i'd have seen this before i bought the shifter knob

he sold me the shifter knob exactly one month ago. he said it was in the mail as soon as i bought it. so far i've asked him a few times 2 weeks ago, and last week a few more times to at least COMMUNICATE with me. he has absolutely no communication and won't reply.

usually people are good with selling items, and if they don't get them to you they at least reply to emails / private messages. snakeeater has done nothing. i'm not happy with him right now

edit: he's also received my private messages. they're no longer in the outbox. he obviously knows i've been messaging him about the knob and ignoring me. i don't understand why people do this...

Tippo

mods, please sticky this. i wouldn't have bought from a guy who obviously had a dispute against him. i'm not blaming AT.net mods for buying the item, but i definitely wouldn't have bought the item if this snakeeater was under the bad seller list.

i'd rather not have anybody else get scammed

Gary ST165

i'm in a similar position. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=37087
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=37086

i read this bad review... i ummed and ahhhhed, spent a while communicating via PM. Eventually got him to take a picture as proof that he did have all the actual items for sale and decided to take a punt.
I asked for a contact name and address and telephone number, but i don't believe for one moment that they are genuine.
i also asked for a shipping quote with tracking...

unsurprisingly i'm still waiting for $74 dollars worth of bushings. no tracking and I don't hold any hopes tbh.
he said 30 days shipping... i'm like wtf? 30 days! what a joker

i would be delighted to be prooved wrong.... but hey such is life and the internet is full of wankers.

all this bad karma for the cost of a tank of fuel. :nono: fuckin hell. times must be tough for the snakeeater :evil:

:smokes:

BNZ

I have posted first on the bushes,before you Gary but than i've made the search,found 5gencelica's feedback and deleted my posts a.s.a.p. :lol:

darthripley

fixed the typo in the title & am adding his name to the bad seller list with a link to this thread.
if i see him trying to sell anything on here again, his thread will be deleted.

Tippo

i got the item in the mail today. i don't know if it was constant pressure or USPS fail at shipping but I got it. Needless to say it doesn't really fit lol. A lot smaller than I expected, however i received it, so i'm happy. took a month + to get it though. although i got the item, i'm still giving negative feedback because of terrible communication, lack of responsibility and failure to show any interest in finding out what happened to the item. i DID receive my item, though. so that's a positive.

Gary ST165

well that is a turnaround. maybe there is hope for me too.

>>>> what was the date of postage / postmark?

but I have to agree snakeeaters attitude and communication sucks. ( i have yet to publish our PM transcript :smokes: )

when i send things international, it is always by recorded delivery with insurance (obviously at the buyers expense) , i get proof of postage receipt , tracking number etc and photographs of items packaged up ready >>> all of which give assurance to the buyer & protection to the seller.

Allt88

I bought an ecu and rear sway bar bushing from him at the same time as Garyst165 and I receive it with no problem!!

Gary ST165

Allt88":9lvrb5hb said:
I bought an ecu and rear sway bar bushing from him at the same time as Garyst165 and I receive it with no problem!!

:lol: i also bought and paid for the rear swaybar bushings ! maybe that is why they haven't arrived yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unless he was selling two sets :doh:

Subject: rear bushings for sale.

snakeater":9lvrb5hb said:
back.jpg

H and E are trd full set-$20
I poly full set-$15
Gx2 toyota half set-$20

I take paypal. Price is +shipping
contact me if your 100% sure and ill get quote

bushing H = TRD 48818-AE061-17 Toyota - Celica ST185 - No. 10 Rear Stabilizer Bush - 2 Required

0422091254.jpg

alls.jpg

I'm happy for you guys at least :p

Tippo

i also keep track of my records, regardless of where it's being sent. i always take a picture of the receipt and items being sent. i also spend the extra few pennies on a tracking number to make SURE the buyer knows i sent it.

the posted date is 2/12/10, so he sent it out about a week after i bought it... which isn't too bad. just takes FOREVER itnl. shipping. that's almost a month it took to get here

i hope you get your items gary :(

mike325ci

Allt88":qtq77mvn said:

Gary ST165":qtq77mvn said:
i also bought and paid for the rear swaybar bushings ! maybe that is why they haven't arrived yet

unless he was selling two sets

Wow sorry to hear that: the for sale post has an ECU and a bushing set for sale, not TWO, but one. And Gary clearly posted "SOLD" and "$xx PayPal sent" -- so how can the other buyer (Allt88) expect to have picked up both the ECU and bushing; unless those were sold to him before they were "sold" to Gary? In any event, lack of communication is the worst part. You can't just do that...

Gary ST165

unless those were sold to him before they were "sold" to Gary? In any event, lack of communication is the worst part. You can't just do that...

^^^ Thats why i asked the seller for a photo of all the actual parts being sold to me, to avoid confusion.

Unfortunately it makes little difference now :x

2ksnakeater

I come back to see how at.net is doing and I see this thread.

is there anyways to get a name change? Id rather not be assosiated as a scamer consireding the screen names are very similar