project alltracst185 update! 6/15/14 rust is gone!!! :)

alltracst185

I was bored and decided to look at my project thread and thought it was boring. I had to freshen it up since i hadn't showed any of my good parts since i got them. so basically I'm starting over again.....enjoy

cs/rc hood part # 53301-20400
cs/rc hood bulge part # 76181-20901
CCW's
18x10
255/40/17

this is what my 1990 all-trac when i first saw her
mygt4project026.jpg

It's a picture of a picture so not so good.

This is when my wallet took the hit!

I have started my turbo install the top mount was on in the first pic, here are some pics. i'm going to move the wastegate down and to the left a little so the hood will close( run it with no hood ) .i just want to see what the turbo gives me first to see if i should run it. :D :D

Attachments

• adam's 019.jpg
    adam's 019.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 93
  • adam's 020.jpg
    adam's 020.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 121

alltracst185

so i thought the trac could use some flashier wheels , here they are. 18x9 in the rear and 18x8 in the front. what do you think?

0525081954.jpg

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 85

Hotrodhendrix

They arnt axis decades are they?? Thats funny. I picked some of these up for my alltrac saturday! :smokes:

Mine are 18x8 all the way around. The 18x9 fit the rear better than mine do.

How much did you get them for?

alltracst185

haha ya they are axis decades. ya with the 1" spacer still in there it fills the wheel well perfect :D i picked mine up for a steal at $500 with tires. i was amazed that the kid let them go for that :shock:

MrDB

ditch the top mount pronto or reach det city.. The top mount can only just cope with the std turbo let alone an uprated one.

Nice install though!

Hotrodhendrix

I second the motion for front mount...

I picked mine up for 550 with yokahoma parada spec 2 tires. The whole package only had about 5k miles on it. Very nice rims that look so much better in person.

alltracst185

i have a front mount, i have the bay area front mount kit with modified piping. i just got the rest of the fuel system. i got a speed source fuel rail rc 550 injecters and a aeromotive fpr waiting on the walboro 255 fuel pump and stainless lines and fittings. i also got alot more! i just have'nt been keeping up with my project all trac post. lol i'll post pictures of it all and update it soon.

alltracst185

so with the ems on the way i need to start installing my fuel system then celi is on her way to dsg for a good tune. :p can't wait to feel 18lbs of boost in the trac! pics comming soon

klue

I like your set up. Im doing the same turbo, man even at 10 lbs it blows the ct26(lots more lag though :p)

But I have to comment on your wastegate. Where you have that dump tube entering the downpipe is not a good idea. Once you reach the boost you want and the WG lets go, its going to create some crazy turbulance insdie the exhaust, not to mention its right beside the turbine.

alltracst185

well i've been spending alot of money lately, i got all the parts except for the braided fuel lines that run to the fpr and the fuel rail. my aem ems came in yesterday, i got the 255 walboro, aeromotive fpr, speed source fuel rail, rc 550 injecters, hks cam gears.( not sure if i want the hks cam belt or not) samco rad hoses, findanza flywheel all that need to be installed still. i just installed the cusco catch can, speed source extended push rod and egr block off plates, msd wires and blaster coil and one step colder plugs. finally had time to install the tial 38mm external wastegate and greddy profec b 11 right( thank god)currently holding 10lbs tight. so i just have to order arp head studs and bolts, install the fuel system, hks cam gears and then it's off to dsg to get tuned :D i do plan to do a full engine rebuild over the winter. i just would like to enjoy it at 18 lbs for a change.

alltracst185

i'm still waiting on my arp head studs and hks timming belt from 935motorsports.com. then i could install the aem ems and bring it to get tuned :smokes:

this is a pic of all the stuff that needs to be installed

parts.jpg

sorry for the cell phone pics!

alltracst185

So i started to install my huge pile of parts which include

hks 272 cams
hks cam gears
hks timming belt
engle valve springs
speed-source fuel rail
ss fuel lines
rc 550 injecters
aeromotive fpr
walboro 255 fuel pump
wide band kit
samco hoses
new cap and rotor
ngk plugs
aem ems with both sensors:D

Then i hit a bump in the road and found out that my valve cover was junk :x so now i have another part to find. I plan to clean the carbon build up from the head, intake mani( if i don't just get another one) and clean or replace the throttle body.

I'll keep this thread more updated i promise :D pics soon!

alltracst185

So as promised , here is my stock pile of parts!

speed-source fuel rail and rc 550 injectors
mygt4project021.jpg

mygt4project022.jpg

aeromotive fpr and some anodized 6an fittings
mygt4project018.jpg

ss fuel lines inside
mygt4project019.jpg

walboro 255 fuel pump
mygt4project027.jpg

ngk one step colder spark plugs
mygt4project025.jpg

cusco catch can (already installed)
mygt4project024.jpg

msd plug wires (already installed along with msd blater coil)
mygt4project016.jpg

samco rad hoses
mygt4project014.jpg

arp head studs
mygt4project012.jpg

blitz rad cap (already installed)
mygt4project020.jpg

hks adjustable cam gears
mygt4project017.jpg

hks 272 cams and engle valve springs
mygt4project008.jpg

mygt4project010.jpg

mygt4project009.jpg

hks fine tune timing belt
mygt4project011.jpg

the beast to control the trac
mygt4project023.jpg

jdm side markers
mygt4project015.jpg

jdm power folding mirrors (before cleaning and wax)
mygt4project006.jpg

one cleaned and waxed
mygt4project004.jpg

the other one not cleaned or waxed (comparison shot)
mygt4project005.jpg

both cleaned and waxed ready for install
mygt4project007.jpg

rc bumper install pic ( i don't know why but i like the way it looks in this pic)
nobumper.jpg

rc bumper shot (awaiting paint)
mygt4project003.jpg

my engine bay before i decide to stop being lazy and install some parts
td06005.jpg

random pics of my car in my garage
td06006.jpg

td06007.jpg

a pic of my greddy td06 20g
td0620g.jpg