• Toyota Alltrac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alltrac

• Leave it blank!!!

• Total voters

Stubble

At least 90's don't have the retarded looking Toyota emblem. I mean really, couldn't they have come up with a better logo?

On the doors of my car I had (original from new) stickers that said turbo with a HUGE 4WD. I pulled the 4WD off ages ago, and was going to do the same to the turbo. So I got the car repainted a few years ago, and the paint shop went out and bought new turbo stickers to put back on the doors! Oh well, I can't fault them for trying hard.

killer_siller

as far as stealth goes; oh yeah take off those all-trac turbo badges

but i would put on gt-four badges; 99.999999% of people in america don't know what a gt-four is...and if they do; then by all means its someone i want to be sit down and talk to!

all-trac turbo advertises what the car is; that's no good. you gotta keep 'em guessing.

does anyone know the part # for the gt-four badges?

anyway; i've had people come up to me and bitch at me for throwing badges on a celica; they said that the all-trac never came to america; i laughed and popped the hood; told them it was the only country it was known as an all-trac in.

good stuff.

d1alltrac

whenever i had my car painted i made sure to tell them to leave it blank; was planning on the sleeper look back then but i just think it looks better (personally i really didnt like the huge C E L I C A accross the back of 165's)

Gary

You guys and I are so opposite. I have a GT-Four badge lying on my desk with me. Still, I don't want to put it on just because people always love to see if the car is a real alltrac.
Another thing, I don't want it to get towed by a regular tow truck and end up ruining the center diff.

2of81

killer_siller":18yf6o0u said:
but i would put on gt-four badges; 99.999999% of people in america don't know what a gt-four is...and if they do; then by all means its someone i want to be sit down and talk to!

I went to a local car show at the college in my ST165 and it had the GT-Four grill up front. Some kid asked if it was a real GT-Four. I said yes and popped open the hood for him. My only assumption of why people know what a GT-Four is, Gran Turismo.

OlyST185

very true.

ps: If someone has a GT-Four/GT-FourRC emblem to sell me please PM me, im dying to have one, i tried 3 ways to get one and it doesnt worked at all

Toyota_Todd

I couldn't make up my mind. So the 92 has GT-Four RC on the rear and the 90 daily driver has the standard turbo all-trac on it. I guess I need to get a 3rd all-trac and go badgeless and see which one I like best. :doh:

InitialD93

my back end is badgeless with my plate saying GT FOUR

back.JPG

Incubusrocks84

i went with just having the toyota emblem on the back. 92-93 one that is.... it looks really clean and sleak... and also leaves u as a sleeper..

looks best IMHO.

Cheers!

jazz

My car never cam with a badge, but when i got a wrecked GT4, it had bages on it so i stuck mine in the center rite above the Celica sign, looks cool

ChrisD

InitialD93":2sw6xvl2 said:
my back end is badgeless with my plate saying GT FOUR

back.JPG

hehe :p

my car, i've got a set of ST165 GT-Four decals that will go on when I paint the car. Still deciding on whether or not to do the side GT-Four decals...

CAR20020005.jpg

etantshi

When I got my car someone took off my "alltrac" badge and left me with the toyota/turbo badges.... I've been dying to take them off.