Update on TheWraith!!!

Wraith

Ijust wanted to share. But, I havent posted these but heres the pics of my motor with the FullRace manifold and my GT4088R...

picture000241.jpg

picture000231.jpg

picture000221.jpg

picture000211.jpg

Gary

That one sick Camry :D
Two thumbs up!
I wish we have that kind of space in our engine bay to stuff that in. :(

CMS-GT4

Where it's from, and how much it costs.

Please. Though, my radiator plans may change my fmic path.

MrWOT

Hey, can you grab a tape measurer and tell me how far the exhaust manifold sticks out above the block and how far out horizontally the turbo sticks out? I'm convinced I can shoehorn that manifold into my AT with a little work.

killer_siller

honestly, i think you could tighten up the fit on that manifold a little bit. is it a custom job?

i really think you could shorten that down (of course it would change some things, but...)

you could make something similar but tighter.

Wraith

killer_siller":305uv3p9 said:
honestly, i think you could tighten up the fit on that manifold a little bit. is it a custom job?

i really think you could shorten that down (of course it would change some things, but...)

you could make something similar but tighter.

which manifold are you talking about the exhaust or intake ???

Wraith

eggbeater59":2ujg6che said:
justin thats purdy. how much boost are you plannin on running??

I'm going run about 35psi max boost at the track running on 120+VP Import race gas and 13 to 20psi around the streets...

Wraith

MrWOT":53bn6ua1 said:
No time to measure that work of art? :( (exhaust manifold)
I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow... I just had a long weekend watching JGTC and havent gone to the shop ...

killer_siller

honestly. i can't wait to hear the smoke stories from this car.

here's a camry that will burn EVERYTHING

i almost feel sorry for whoever you toast. they won't ever know exactly what hit them. all they'll know is that they're going to be rethinking their life and their view on camries

i want to be there

truthfully after owning and tooling in a celica gt i've grown fond of the 5S engines. i really wish i could put together a 5sgte. too bad i don't have that kind of time or money.

oh, but if i did.....if i did