Vid crusin on the HWY

We (Todd Celi-GT4, camera man) were on the way to the Nissan vs Toyota show in Ft Lauderdale. This was the 1st time running on the 245/38-18 front & back. 100+ mile round trip from my house, burned close to 1/2 tank, figured I got about 16-17 mpg, not bad for 1600cc/inj & I got on it a few times, to & from....70/30 race gas & 93, 23 psi, about 500 awhp. filmed in 16:9 format so it looks a little tall, but you get the idea.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhQBTaxkx3Q

Pat

I also have a segment driving in the rain, I'll post later

Meurz

Holy crap. :lol:

FFW to 1:35 for the interesting bit. Damn it pulls hard Pat. The wheels also look awesome in motion! 8)

Meurz":1kqh5ogi said:

FFW to 1:35 for the interesting bit. Damn it pulls hard Pat. The wheels also look awesome in motion! 8)
Rene, thanks, there's something about those wheels, thats why I kept them.
The 240 had a sr20det conversion, I think it ran a 13 something in the 1/4

Wicked Toys":1kqh5ogi said:
F-in Nice
Autobot":1kqh5ogi said:
salv345":1kqh5ogi said:
Just awesome.
Much appreciated Guys

alltracst185":1kqh5ogi said:
really nice :shock: you need a better camera man next time though!
I dont think he's done this very often, I'm sure he'll do better next time

GT4times2":1kqh5ogi said:
Looking good. Should have mounted the camera for more stable recording. Good to see it on the road.
Tanks Sir, I think its about time for all you Is-land peoples to get rolling, were not getting any younger :doh:

syko says":1kqh5ogi said:
holy shit! thats insane! I want! end of two word sentences..
Evan, huh, clarify, my brain need coffee

etantshi":1kqh5ogi said:
Very nice vid, but I think I"m getting some motion sickness from the camera movements.
Todd had a few water on the way, so he was well intoxicated with h2o :D

smog7":1kqh5ogi said:
so when is the magazine cover going to come?
No one has contacted me on this, but then again I wasnt looking....In the past Turbo was supposed to do one but I was too busy

etantshi

How long did it take you to type that post up? Lotta quotes. lol Hopefully my wheels will look half as good as yours.....

GT4times2

alltrac101":1gniedme said:
Meurz":1gniedme said:

GT4times2":1gniedme said:
Looking good. Should have mounted the camera for more stable recording. Good to see it on the road.
Tanks Sir, I think its about time for all you Is-land peoples to get rolling, were not getting any younger :doh:

smog7":1gniedme said:
so when is the magazine cover going to come?
No one has contacted me on this, but then again I wasnt looking....In the past Turbo was supposed to do one but I was too busy

You know us Is-land people Pat....Always taking our sweet time... 8) Plus being in FLorida of all places doesn't help one bit. :p
I got contacted by the editor about that a while back. We were suppose to follow up on that (Mr Carbon Fiber driveshaft). It'll happen sooner or later.

Celi-GT4

Oh geez, first time working with these guys on video, no idea what anyone was going to do. I shot alot of Snowboard stuff in CO and Utah that was pretty good, in a moving car on a broward county toll road is different experence. Zoom in 1/4 mile and every little bump gets exgagerated. Next time I will mount the camera in my alltrac and 101 won't be running away in such a hurry from me :wink:

GMan

> WarTowels
> Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 pm
> I thought you had more than 500? Or is 500 just your "daily" tune?

That is Just the street boost. :-}
He has More available.

Glad to see it out on the street. :smokes:

Regards;
-------------------------------

turbo4wd

GT4times2":3sil3nfp said:
You know us Is-land people Pat....Always taking our sweet time... 8)

Thats definitely what you call "island style" haha..

Nice Pat, the car looks and sounds great.. and anyone driving it wouldve had just as large a grin on their face as you did.. :D