FS: 1988 Alltrac in MA for $2000

RossW

The time has come to sell my alltrac and move onto a newer corolla for daily driving. Here's some info:

-red exterior, black leather interior (driver seat is pretty torn up), all power options
-144k miles, engine rebuilt around 122k
-brakes, knock sensor, tires, battery, plugs, wires, cap, and rotor have less than 5k
-K&N air filter
-oil changed with Mobil1 every 6 months
-coolant flushed recently
-little rust but some body damage (front bumper is pushed in on passenger side and driver side rear quarter has a crease in it behind the fuel door) and the paint is pretty bad
-second gear grinds a bit when it is cold (even with new fluid)
-starter solenoid sometimes a bit weak when it's hot out (>80)
-no power steering
-could use an alignment
-turbo could use a rebuild eventually (blows some oil) but still boosts strong

The car has never let me down but premium gas is getting expensive and the city gas mileage is pretty bad. The car can be seen in Dorchester, MA. I paid $3k for the car a little over a year ago and have put quite a bit into it, but given the body damage I think that's still a fair price for it. In summary:

Solid running Celica AllTrac that doesn't look great
located in Dorchester, MA
$2000 firm

ross.wendell@gmail.com

I'll try to post up some current pics when I get home tonight, here's what it looked like minus the body damage:
alltrac.jpg

RossW

It doesn't get driven all that much, pretty much all it sees are occasional trips to the grocery store (less than a mile away) and trips to visit my family in CT.

RossW

Price drop: $2500 OBO

Make me an offer, I just picked up a 2005 Corolla and need the money to finish paying it off.