Anybody From Orlando here,Or Near It??

Gino Merlot

tissimo":23vubswq said:
Gino Merlot":23vubswq said:
Where Have You been man?? Are you the one with Red All Trac that I met up at Car Club??
Yea, that was me.

Hey Bro,you should go to Car Club this Saturday Night,bring whatever Car you want,show up around 8pm,me and a group is going out to Orlando,we are meeting up with a group over off of OBT in a good section

Gino Merlot

tissimo":2n7ks2hc said:
wont be out this weekend, helping my buddy install his clutch and installing my aem and tuning it

Awsome Bro,can't wait to see it :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeliKill180
FYI if you're going to the place I'm thinking about it's a ricer spot w/plenty of street races, where cops camp out and ticket everyone. Head out more east on colonial to find a quieter spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADANGEL
obt is'nt all that great man, i dont mind, but its not the best area, maybe down by kissimee, and even so sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by catric69
How about like old towne or Waterford lakes?

I like your guys input,this is the stuff I need to know,because I don't live out there,but me and my group will show up there first at the address I post,if it gets to hot we will leave quickly,and head to another spot to everybody's likeing,I will have a lot of good cars with me,the last thing I need on my list is a stupid ticket for nothing we did...
Thanks I hope to see everybody that I can,We will be there around 9:30-10pm I am Bringing My Red GT-S Celica
Gino

Here is the Address:
113 S Orange Blossom Trl
Orlando, FL thats cocoa bongos.

Gino Merlot

Trance4c":3c3okju4 said:
Is there anyone on the north side of orlando, gainesville, south jax area?

Hey Trance4C,
The Best way to meet up with Celica's,is to post on NewCelica.org,They maybe 7th Gen Celica's,but they are great to hang with,and there is a lot of them,also I think there is a 6th gen forum you can go too as well to find more,because All Tracs are hide to find,I chill with Supra's,Mr2's,Celica's,Lexus,and Scion's,all years,all models.