Big Event and I'd like to see all of you. April 23rd 24th

etantshi

It'll be worth it. Trust me. This year is a two day event, plus we're going to have a preparty at the best club around. Bikini contest... plus if we can get enough all tracs to come we can win the best club and come away with 500. It won't be much depending on how many people we split it and I don't even think I would get a cut being as though I'm on the staff... oh well.

MetalliKAT97

dianaspicer":aasqp5ng said:
Well, hopefully all three of ours will be able to make it.

IF we both decide to go is there a way we can meet 1/2 way between where we both live and go from there?... :oops:

Plus since its a 2 day thing and I dont live in that state....where will we stay?

dianaspicer

MetalliKAT97":1qpf5i0n said:
dianaspicer":1qpf5i0n said:
Well, hopefully all three of ours will be able to make it.

IF we both decide to go is there a way we can meet 1/2 way between where we both live and go from there?... :oops:

Plus since its a 2 day thing and I dont live in that state....where will we stay?

Since you are so close to me what we can do is meet like at a rest stop on the interstate in Jacksonville. About 45 minutes from Daytona. I will let you know when I know more, but I have no problem making this a carpool!

etantshi

This is great. I can't wait to meet you both. Finally another all trac owner lol I've never met one in person before. Like meeting a long lost brother or sister.

GT4times2

etantshi":2225nqmh said:
This is great. I can't wait to meet you both. Finally another all trac owner lol I've never met one in person before. Like meeting a long lost brother or sister.

LOL....Well keep us posted...and also give me at least a 2 weeks notice. How far is the track from Atlanta? I may just drive up there after that.

A

Anonymous

ill try and make it myself. about how far is it from northern virginia?

etantshi

I can make it to VA beach in about 3 hours. So if you know how long it takes to get to VA beach you can just add that to your time.

GT4times2

etantshi":1ioyvz9i said:
I can make it to VA beach in about 3 hours. So if you know how long it takes to get to VA beach you can just add that to your time.

VA Beach in 3 hours? From GA? I have to know how you do it....

etantshi

In the all trac of course. When I first bought it back in 01 I rode with traffic right around 110 (any higher would have hit fuel cut) got back in time to get 2 hours of sleep before waking up to go back to work. (left va beach around 12AM). Riding in the bus took about 5 hours. And that was with 4 stops.

MetalliKAT97

Awwww 110 what a shame :p J/K

I got the new clutch put in and nothing else has gone wrong so Im really thinking about heading out there now. I just need to rack up some $$$ so I can find a place to stay while im out there....Or at least somewhere with a shower lol. I get mad after like 2-3 days without a shower. :p
(Damn me for being a girl lol)

etantshi

MetalliKAT97":2cthtbva said:
Awwww 110 what a shame :p J/K

I got the new clutch put in and nothing else has gone wrong so Im really thinking about heading out there now. I just need to rack up some $$$ so I can find a place to stay while im out there....Or at least somewhere with a shower lol. I get mad after like 2-3 days without a shower. :p
(Damn me for being a girl lol)

We have a list of hotels that are going to be supporting us, most if not all will give you a discount if you say you're with the braggin rights show.

Check out www.bragginrights.org for the list of hotels.

A

Anonymous

Pre Registration now open. With preregistration you get a free ticket for a passenger and you will be able to get through the lines alot faster.
!!

April 23 & 24th hope to see you guys there!

MetalliKAT97

Rican240sx":2baawau0 said:
Pre Registration now open. With preregistration you get a free ticket for a passenger and you will be able to get through the lines alot faster.
!!

April 23 & 24th hope to see you guys there!

Just to go watch do you need to register? (like for a spot to be there?)