Official Speed Source Open House - July 19 - Roll Call!

Speed-Source

OK guys - just a quick reminder that we are having the meet - July 19th! remember my super awesome JDM#1 flyer??!?

SpeedSourceFlyer.jpg

An update from me - I will personally be moving down to North Carolina in August - so I will be leaving Speed Source... This meet will be pretty much my 'sendoff' from my Speed Source amigos - so anybody that wants to meet the hamsterman, come on down!

As usual - we will have food - fun - cars - big machines - and everything you would expect from your friends out here.

If you could please put your name down in this thread - if you are going to come (and any friends/extra cars you know will show) - I would appreciate it! That way I can get a headcount rolling - and make sure we have grub :)

FastTrac

I've requested the time off, just depends on how my car is running by then. Possibly bringing other vehicles with me.

Toyota_Todd

Yo guyz,

I know that Nate and I have talked on the phone about it a lot lately, but here it is in black and white.

Crew from Fort Wayne, IN

1. Toyota_Todd '90 all-trac turbo Celica (black)"daily driver"

2. Jeff-ro "Ozzie" '90 all-trac turbo Celica (red) "daily driver"

3. Roger '04 Toyota Matrix XR 5speed (silver) "daily driver"

Have a couple of others on the hook, but not commited.

Thanks!!! :D

88st165

are domestics welcome? im going to try and talk my friend with a procharged 06 gto and my other friend with a 97 viper into going. they are always down for a cruise.