Highest Speed in your All-Trac?

abraxxa

I lost my license for two weeks two years ago for doing 100km/h in the city (limit = 50) and paid only 100euros fine, lucky me.

WarTowels

Off topic but, a friend of mine reportedly was doing 40mph in a 25mph in reverse- but traveling in the correct direction for the lane he was in. He was pulled over by bike cops, and given a warning...

Not sure there is a law about driving in reverse lol.

-Towels

Sal

Gonna revive this thread...

Hit past 180KM on my JDM GT-Four RC... My phone told me i was going over 115MPH and then i hit fuelcut. Pretty gay. I need to remove it.

mine is not an alltrac, but a half trac. i've hit 120mph and then also hit fuel cut. that sucked!!!!but i needed to slow down anyways... :D

abraxxa

In Austria nobody if you drive over 150km/h.
The time when 200km/h wasn't fast are over.
But in Germany it happens often that someone behind you flashes the lights if you go 250km/h on the left lane. :twisted:

lumbercis

^It only works because of good lane discipline. In the U.S. if you flash someone cruising in the passing lane, they just sit there and wonder why you are being such a jerk.

There is no passing lane in the US. It's the high speed cruise lane. :shoots:

J.

hacker_720

salv345":3w286z1m said:
Gonna revive this thread...

Hit past 180KM on my JDM GT-Four RC... My phone told me i was going over 115MPH and then i hit fuelcut. Pretty gay. I need to remove it.

that was pretty ballsy all things considered here in ontario.

Mafix

just peaked over 150mph in my halftrac.
i can't hold those speeds though. i get too much lift on the front end and it makes the steering quezzy.