fiber lightweight elements for IV gen

A

Anonymous

hi

my name is Pawel and with my friend we have company FWmotorsport.

one of ours new products is fiberglass elments for GEN IV. celica

its hood, fenders and doors [maybe also sunroof]

parts are exactly clone of oem elements , fits like oem, mount like oem ,look like oem but weight max.50 percent of original

hood is ready and here is some pictures of it

mountings

hinge - like oem , metal nuts in stock places

hood lock - there are 5 nuts [picture] - you can bolt there a piece of [fuck here is end end of my english] metal that fit to lock

only thing that you must DIY is holes for wash sqiters

is someone interested /

i can sell it by paypal/ebay

LegacyofDan

how much are you looking for it? i would also be interested in maybe a sunroof too...that would be great to get rid of that rust problem

Dracov

Definitely interested. :) Though, if you were able to offer a vent built into the hood I am sure that would generate alot of interest

LegacyofDan

Dracov":3r319ql5 said:
Definitely interested. :) Though, if you were able to offer a vent built into the hood I am sure that would generate alot of interest

omg yeah! i would almost consider pulling loans out lol :p

cardude

i would possibly be interested.
our fenders are already very light but doors might be cool if we would still be able to put all the oem stuff on the inside.

Kcman91gts

I thought fiber glass doors were against saftey because of crash tests and whatnot ? because think about it if you got hit with a fiberglass door you are dead , theres no ifs or buts with that ..

cardude

Kcman91gts":kxqc05tg said:
I thought fiber glass doors were against saftey because of crash tests and whatnot ? because think about it if you got hit with a fiberglass door you are dead , theres no ifs or buts with that ..
true. i suppose you could put the bar back in the door. they have fkn sturdy bar that protects the driver.

WarTowels

capslock.jpg