1988 Toyota Celica ST165 IMSA (California) - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for a clean, well taken care of 165. Best one I've ever seen; just Beautiful...

Smog7, I love the last picture you took w/ your 'Trac in the backround 8)

Rick89GTS

layingback":ed8vhhoa said:
Gary ST165, Thanks for the poster image. Never seen that before.

I bought the car originally over the phone, but with the caveat that I see it first... I was worried from the dealer's description that the IMSA GTO Champion decals would be exactly like those of the pace car! Like Chevy have been known do with pace car replicas. Fortunately not. I was relieved to discover that they are a lot more tasteful.

Too bad it didn't come with the light bar :wink:

A

Anonymous

Where exactly is car located? Would you be willing to meet in Redding? I'm located in Klamath Falls/Medford OR so redding is about a 2hr drive. I am very interested in the car and have cash in hand.

gearhead4life

I sent you a PM last night and again this morning, ready to buy your Celica., I've got the $5500 if the car is still available. I also tried to contact you on your website, but no response. Very nice car, and would love to add it to my family of all tracs. Thanks, gearhead4life

Sifu

Great looking IMSA. So sad for it to go... I pray that the new owner treats it with love and respect... One of the best ST165 I have ever seen...

gearhead4life

I was the lucky one...gearhead4life. I'll be driving it home to northern Arizona this weekend. Even though I already have a great 93 ST185 with 3K on complete overhaul, I couldn't pass this one up! Can't wait to bring it home, and continue to keep it as nice as Layingback did. When I learn how to post pics, I'll get some up of all 3 of our Alltracs. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.