KS, NE, OK, MO, ARK rollcall

A

Anonymous

im in neosho, MO (its southwest). i lived in omaha for 6 years, moved just before 07 hit. dont have an alltrac but i knew a couple guys in omaha that did.

i knew a couple guys with st165's up in omaha (one white, one black) and i had seen a red st185 cruisin by my house back there. noticed there where a few people from the area and figured id post here and see if i knew them.

no love for Iowans??? Drew Urich, from a spec on the map town in northern Ia - 1990 black alltrac, 1990 red alltrac, 1991 red gt-s with 3sgte!

anothergt4

Omaha, NE here she is not running at the moment but has some fresh paint, and a fresh motor and is going back together fairly quick now, hope to be done this summer.

l0ch0w

Im thinking we need to organize a meet some time in august :)

I know ill be done by then, and i think justin should be too...

2of81

Should be going by then. Hopefully AC will be working too for an August meet. Or maybe we can crash in on a KCMR2 fall meet.

l0ch0w

2of81":njwwlr01 said:
Should be going by then. Hopefully AC will be working too for an August meet. Or maybe we can crash in on a KCMR2 fall meet.

I know that josh, bill and a few of the other local MR2 guys would be down :)

Keep me and Josh in mind when you guys plan this please (provided the weather isn't still 108) I've been itching to get to a meet this summer, would love to find a pro-toyota one to attend; whether it's just all-tracs or not.