minnesota alltrac owners

evasive

I'm near the cities- around 40 miles from you. I was in N. Branch today! I've got a 1992 Black AT w/ 65K- how bout you?

Gary

He got a black phat alltrac with blue streetglow undercar neon kit.
You won't miss him from miles away. :p

specops19

i own a 1991 black alltrac w/ about 130k miles on it and alot of upgrades. u were in n. branch today damn. i never see anybody in mn with a alltrac. i know awhile back there was a kid who owned a red one but i dont c him around or the car.

my car also has cloth seats and no sunroof. i havent seen another alltrac like this one. ive seen a ton with leather and a sunroof. do u know anybody that has cloth and no sunroof. where abouts in the cities are?

liveXwire

Well my celica is garaged in Eau Claire at the moment, which is an hour from the twin cities. There are a few MN guys but I haven't met any of them. Theres a decent sized group of us in southern Wisconsin and Chicago area though.
Yea it is true leather is one of the more popular interior choices, though a decent amount have the cloth interior, mine included. I also don't have a sunroof either. Considering st185s sold for $21-28,000 new depending on which year, the people buying them would get most all the opitions offered which were few to start with. Compared with a gts which stared at $17,000 all though the st184 run.

specops19

ok i know xactly where eau claire is. thats cool that urs is cloth too.

there was a guy from wisconsin that owned a greenish teal alltrac that i was gonna buy but never did. i never met up with anybody who owned a alltrac yet too.

A

Anonymous

Shoteh------->From the Bp just above mpls...yea we should definetly meet up some time at least to take some pics or something.

evasive

Shoteh- it's too bad we couldn't have taken out pictures- I live in Golden Valley- I'm storing my car for the winter- I hate MN winters!

Sifu

I currently live in Savage, MN or in Woodbury. My car is in the works... I believe there are a couple of other MN Alltrac owners out there as well.

specops19

yeah my car is also stored for the winter. but jsut before istored it i blew the engine so now im looking for a place to get it fixed that also do a fantastic job.

yeah i know where all those places have are so maybe this coming summer we can get in for a photo shoot.

well i got ur guyses names and i will keep in touch and wait for summer to come along.

well ttyl

martin

gtfourdreams

hmm.. interesting. ive met many alltrac owners in the twin cities.

i have a grey st165, also had another grey st165, gave it to glen.
theres mike with the a blue st165 and a white st165. blue one is gone now.
glen has my other grey st165, also has 2 others i believe.
my cousin had a red st185 and sold it.
chris lor has a red st185
theres a grey st185 with SPR on the windsheild.
theres another guy in stp has a blue st165.
there was a blue st165 at a car lot on rice street, sold not too long ago.
theres two kids in south-west metro that has a black and a red st185.
- black one had (maybe still has) autronic.
there was a guy a few miles from me, had an white st165 with another spoiler ontop of the factory one.
then theres this kid that had a white st165 with an aluminum spoiler over the stock one. (i think he sold the car though)
hmm.. theres more. ive seen random st165s/st185s here and there. theres at least 20 alltracs in the local twin cities area. (ST165 and ST185)
ive seen more alltracs than ive seen AE86's around here. :p

Sifu

gtfourdreams":2w2cj2e7 said:
hmm.. interesting. ive met many alltrac owners in the twin cities.

my cousin had a red st185 and sold it.
chris lor has a red st185
theres a grey st185 with SPR on the windsheild.
there was a blue st165 at a car lot on rice street, sold not too long ago.
ive seen more alltracs than ive seen AE86's around here. :p

I may have bought your cousin's ST185. If you ever see him again, you can mention that it's been a PITA...
SPR... Heh...
And how come I never saw that blue st165?
I can't find either AE or ST Toyotas up here...

specops19

dang it looks like there is alot of people that own them than in minnesota. i have never met another guy with one. ive only seen one and that one was a red st185.

maybe i have to look out more often.

A

Anonymous

I've seen three alltracs in MN, and I bought one of them(black 90 st185) with 120K. I'm just north of the cities in Anoka. Let me know when there is a Alltrac meet? boardwell@hotmail.com

Gary

OK, whose GTS is this? :lol:
I found it in downtown Minneapolis last week. :shoots:

fuckupcelica8wn.jpg

Phonger

Havent been to the site in awhile so i missed this thread. Anyways I used to live in Savage, MN but ive moved to st. cloud to goto school. I'v seev some st165 around and a few 185's in the cities. Up here we have a lot of trucks, trucks, trucks and a few cavaliers. Plus one riced out 90 gts with an AT hoodscoop and all. When he saw me all he could talk about was "it must be nice to have leather". sad.