Any meets coming up for us?

xkirex

yea. I was like, its prob too short of notice at the moment anyways. I went to super autobacs today and bought myself an Optima red top and some water wetter and did myself a little radiator flush and intercooler flush.

but yea. Im waay down for the celica meet. I still don't know when it is. >.<

a new thread is in order!

im going to the chino hills meet, maybe we could carpool there. i live like 5 mins away from fairmount park. i would be interested to see who else is going to the chino hills meet too, toxygene, you should start the thread.

yellowtuner

showcaseceli90":16in20o1 said:
Wrong Alex, I wasnt even there last year so I didn't know you showed up with the trac...remember? I heard about the the brakes. You know who told me...lol!! Anyways, I'm going to this year's meet so I guess we're rolling together. xkirex, you really should go too man. All of us together will be the odd ones out... :lol: :D
oh thats right my bad. forgot about that! we really should all show up together! we can make an entrance with our BOV's! HEHEHEHE! :smokes: we need to kick it some time this week dave. since im down here again!

yellowtuner

by the way here is the info for the meet. i dont think we need a new thread since its probably only going to be 3 or 4 of us.

Where: Grand Avenue Park at Chino Hills
1301 Grand Ave. Chino Hill Ca
http://www.chinohills.org/index.asp?NID=385

When: October 11th! Saturday!
Starts at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

What: Celica Meet potluck, bbq, cars, football, park recreational stuff

Why: To know the celica community especially for newbies.

Toxygene

Well, that may be true but it might be better to post it in a new thread to be fair for anyone else that might consider coming out. I wouldn't want to presume and I'd also hate if someone got left out of the loop because they didn't check this thread.