5th Annual Chino Hills NewCelica.org Meet '08

Toxygene

epicwolf of NewCelica":rhd0117f said:
Ladies and Germs! It is back. The tradition is back. The highly anticipated meet of the year. The 5th annual Chino Hills Celica meet is almost here. This is a potluck meet so expect lots of food to be there. Please bring food. The more food the better! I know that spotting modded celicas on the road is a rarety but I gaurenteed you will see many modded celicas at this meet. You might even see other modded vehicles other than celicas who will be at this meet. This Chino Hills meet is what newcelica.org is all about. A meet where you can showoff your new mods that you have for the year. If you havn’t been to any other meets, this meet is the meet to be at. Some people will be traveling long distance for this meet. Some nor cal people will be at this. In the past, some people from out of state will be at this meet. I know there are many newbies joining new celica lately so if you can’t make it to this meet, don’t complain that you don’t know anybody here. I don’t want to over hyped this meet but it’s too late, I already did it . So come now or forever hold your peace!

Where: Grand Avenue Park at Chino Hills
1301 Grand Ave. Chino Hill Ca
http://www.chinohills.org/index.asp?NID=385

When: October 11th! Saturday!
Starts at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

What: Celica Meet potluck, bbq, cars, football, park recreational stuff

Why: To know the celica community especially for newbies.

There will be a food thread soon. Luis will take care of that. Please if you attend bring something to the meet!
chinohills2.jpg

Rules and regulations!
Even though we renting out the park, we have to obey the laws. No racing in the parking lot or speeding! This is a show meet, not a track meet! If you dont like it, go to irwindale or willow springs. No alchohal. I know some will still bring it because they dont like to follow rules but you have to know that the majority of people are not even over 21 yet. I am one of the few oldest guys so I dont want popo to arrest me for letting youngin drink! So no beer or alchohal!! No burn out and all that bs. No Reving! Like i said, this is not a track day.
No hating on other cars. There will be other type of models at the meet though the majority will be celicas so make them feel comfortable. None of the highschool personality sh*t also no rice calling on other celicas. Just cus you dont like how they mod doesnt mean u have to call it rice. Safe it to yourself.

Those are easy rules. Dont know why people always f*ck it up and make us look bad but Im sure you guys can follow it. Grand Avenue park is near police stations and fire departments so show your best behavior because cops will come and visit us like last time. Dont want this to be the last chino hill meet.

Directions!

San Diego = Take the 805 N to the 15 N to the 91 N west to the 71 N n exit Grand ave make a left. Or take the 5 N to the 57 N to the 60 E exit grand ave make a right.

Los Angeles = Take the 5 S to the 10 E to the 60 E exit grand ave make right

Central OC. = Take the 57 N to 60 E exit grand ave make right

Northern OC = take 91 E to the 57 N to the 60 E exit Grand Ave make right

Southern OC = Take 5 N to the 57 N to the 60 E exit Grand Ave make right

I will post the map if you guys can't read the directions
chinohill1.jpg

There was over 100 cars last year, lets make this year even bigger if we can!!!

ROLL CALL

ATTENDING

Alltrac.net attendees:
1. Toxygene (Lawrence)
2. yellowtuner (Alex)
3. celicast184 (zen)
4. xkirex (Erik)
5. showcaseceli90 (Dave)
7. midship909 (Jason)
8. gts35551 (Steve)

xkirex

oh I am sooo there!

BTW that night is Formula D finals at Irwindale. We should roll out to that too.

Toxygene

xkirex":2bx8s9xh said:
oh I am sooo there!

BTW that night is Formula D finals at Irwindale. We should roll out to that too.

Oh wow, I didn't know. Post up a separate thread with all the details!

Toxygene

Hey Jason!

Glad to see you coming out again. Have you talked to Steve in a while?

Oh and by the way everyone, they need your real names as well. Just first names is all.

Thanks!

xkirex

hahaha so are we meeting up before hand and rolling there together, cuz that would be pretty sick. all vrooom hiss all together. =]

just a thought. =p

Toxygene

xkirex":1z8bi5o5 said:
hahaha so are we meeting up before hand and rolling there together, cuz that would be pretty sick. all vrooom hiss all together. =]

just a thought. =p

Not unless, for me at least, a miracle occurs, I become employed with a permanant position and I use my saved up money to get my block, pistons, ceramic coatings, etc., etc,. and get everything assembled before the show.

I'll be cruising in with the 2002 Celica GT that day.

yellowtuner

ok guys so what is going to happen? we need to set up a the time and place that we are all going to meet before we roll to chino hills! well that is if we are still going to meet up if not then i guess i will see you guy at the chino hills meet!
WELL JUST LET ME KNOW!

yellowtuner

alright you guys this is the last day before the meet. are we going to do anything? if not then im just going to roll with other people.

Toxygene

I figured we might just meet there.

Otherwise, where did you want to meet? What would be a place that was central to all of us?