who has a black trac and raced a blue VW GTI in LA?? :)

Spud

A good buddy of mine lives in the LA area and drives a modified 20th Anniversary GTI turbo. He came back from work today and messaged me "I raced an Alltrac today!". Said it was super clean, black, modified, raced it on a highway out there. Just curious who it was, cause he said it was pretty fast.

If you guys wanna move this go ahead, just not much activity anywhere else lately it seems.

:D

turbo4wd

any other details? was it a 185? or 165? any wheels?

Theres several black alltracs in the LA area.. if it wasn't Dave (Griffin) who might post it.. it might be one of the others who dont come onto the board like Steve..

dunno.. :shrug:

There was a silver 911 Turbo on the 105 tonight that I thought about having a go at.. then I remembered something..

its a 911 Turbo.. :doh:

hahaha.. however some kid in his civic ex coupe thought he could provoke me and thought he was fast..

yeah.. thought.. :D

Spud

it was an ST185. He wasn't sure if the wheels were aftermarket..... "they weren't large or shiny".

turbo4wd

InitialD93":2qhb024p said:
griff's rims are gunmetal... could be :smokes:
could be.. but then again steve's black 185 has bronze te37s.. which is dark enough to look similar.. especially while rolling..

both have fmic.. both are modded.. im not sure how "fast" steves car is though since I've never seen it go full on.. and dunno how fast this gti is either.. so its all relative..

if it was dave, im sure he'll chime in soon enough.. :D

then again.. haha if it was all stickered up it coulda been ROO!! hahaha
or it coulda been his bro who also has a black 185... but his looks stock with only an exhaust..