Sleeper Mazda MX6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheng

94pgt-ze":3ju1l0ds said:
i hate to say this but i have a 1994 probe gt with a jdm motor and trans swap. same thing that mx6 is running. and i can tell you this i have less work done to my car then he does and im running 14.2@97.4 mph. i dont noe how many alltrac's gt-s gt or whatever celica you can give me i walked on. the all trac is a 135hp motor a stock probe/mx-6 engine is 164hp. the jdm is 200hp. im pushing 215chp out of mine and alex has to be pushing over 220 on his. only things i got are a intake headers exaust and chip. your alltrac even running double the boost wont even catch us. if you guys have a alltrac here near virginia beach i have a stock 95 probe with intake and headers that will rape any of you guys and ill video it and put it on the site for you to read.$50 bucks on the line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fQeTkaE1o <<<<thats the mx6 high speed run. 13.9@98mph

Pretty sure ur numbers are off by a lot, stock all-trac is 200 hp/200 trq just to clarify things.

Sheng

A

Anonymous

still throw a 3sgte at me and ill rape it. you might have more power but my 4.38 final drive will crack that ass no matter what

Sheng

94pgt-ze":2j2vyus9 said:
still throw a 3sgte at me and ill rape it. you might have more power but my 4.38 final drive will crack that ass no matter what

All all-tracs are made with 3sgte just different versions again just to clarify.

Sheng

A

Anonymous

bring it the probe/mx-6 community will rape it. our boost vs your boost. no chance. our motor vs your stock boost no chance.

Sheng

94pgt-ze":1glufbjb said:
bring it the probe/mx-6 community will rape it. our boost vs your boost. no chance. our motor vs your stock boost no chance.

Not sure why you're so defensive :shrug: the whole time i was just clarifying where you were mistaken.

Sheng

Dracov

Nobody likes an arrogant braggart.

Either do something productive or go away. We're not rampaging the MX6 boards claiming to be the best, so why cast your community in such an ugly light, eh? And I thought Honduhviduals were bad...geez. What a way to rep a Japanified attempt at making a FWD Mustang. :roll:

A

Anonymous

you guys are the ones that started saying the mx6 is slow. i own a probe which is the same damn car differant body and im not slow.

tissimo

94pgt-ze":34kn69bb said:
you guys are the ones that started saying the mx6 is slow. i own a probe which is the same damn car differant body and im not slow.
I dont care how fast it is.. its still a probe :lol:

turbo4wd

fitzydude":3nd0spt9 said:
SeanGTS":3nd0spt9 said:
ummm wow, the alltrac lost to a mx6? Whats going on with your alltrac man.....

Dude mx6's aren't fast how did you loose to one they are the slowest car evar!!!!!111111

Ok random 1 post newb.. KLZE engines put out 200hp stock.. and the that particular MX6 chassis weighed in at 2775.. about 550lbs lighter than a stock ST185...

So yes.. the possibility exists that this MX6 could walk a stock Alltrac..

LegacyofDan

Dracov":1b8fssro said:
Nobody likes an arrogant braggart.

Either do something productive or go away. We're not rampaging the MX6 boards claiming to be the best, so why cast your community in such an ugly light, eh? And I thought Honduhviduals were bad...geez. What a way to rep a Japanified attempt at making a FWD Mustang. :roll:

haha glad someone said it. lol :p

turbo4wd

94pgt-ze":3oils6ox said:

As for you Mr 4 post newb.. take a look at who posted "MX6's are slow" see my post above.. it was a 1 post newb.. not a regular member of this board..

I would help for you to take a look at who posted what, then think before lashing out at people you don't even know, and bashing cars you know even less about..

Status
Not open for further replies.