2009 Tail of the Dragon TN/NC April 17 meet planning

CMS-GT4

Alright. The date is set, mark your calendars and start getting your alltracs ready for the next Dragon Meet. You all have plenty of time to get them running and ready.
We will use this thread to update info and organize everyone to come.

Wicked Toys

Can't wait. This will be my 3rd year. Of course the Trac has yet to make this event and with the new house and main issue with the car 2009 will be WRX again. :|

But always excited to run the dragon and meet up with everyone either way.

Nitro_Alltrac

^Becareful Toys or your Trac will be accused of being allergic to Dragons like CMS-GT4! :D

We'll have to see if we can meet up somewhere on the way down. We've got time to discuss that anyway.

Wicked Toys

/\ Yeah I know. I refuse to be Trac-Less for a fourth year. So hopefully thngs will work out. My car is running and looks great but still needs a new suspension (Tein's or Megan Racing) and to get the nasty hole under my front sway bar repaired.

But definately as time gets closer we can work out meeting up. Me and Azz usually stop and take pics at times on the way down.

Nitro_Alltrac

We're going to have to get some Benadryl for All Tracs. :D

Hope you can make it Andre. Even it the All Trac isn't ready go, come on to the meet!

vip09

Well, my engine is blown. Neither the block or head are salvageable. But.. I'm still going to try to make it with the trac.

If mine makes it up there, none of you guys should have an excuse! :smokes:

LegacyofDan

well if my red trac doesn't decide to do anything funky, i would b down as well...all depends on how moody my tracs get, but if maryland guys are going, then atleast one pa trac has to make it down for this infamous dragon meet that i read so much about lol 8) ...fingers crossed :)

InitialD93

i know i missed last year... but gona try to make it this year in the Z
DSC00775.jpg

Nitro_Alltrac

Hey Dustin that's cool. It doesn't matter what you bring as long as you make it to the meet! It is a blast. Hope to see you there.