Bellingham ST165?

chkpnt

On Thursday night I spotted a dark blue ST165 turing to get on the freeway off Lakeway by Fred Meyer. I was wondering if that person is on here?

:)

sammyw

I think I have seen the same all-trac, I thought it was black though but it may have been dark blue, I saw this one in the Wendy's parking lot off of Meridian.

chkpnt

Yeah, it may have been black. It was night and raining so it was hard to tell... Infact the only reason I could tell it was an Alltrac were the fogs.

Do you live in Bellingham too?

sammyw

Yes, I am a student at Western but I don't have my all-trac up here though I couldn't afford to drive it up here so it stayed down in Vancouver.

chkpnt

Cool. What are you studying? I graduated from the VRI in 05'. This time of year the alltrac would be a lot of fun... The drive to Baker in the snow can be a blast.

sammyw

I am studying Chemistry, but I am only a freshman so that may change. Yeah, my all-trac would be fun but I don't have a parking permit to park it close and I would drive it everywhere instead of using my bus pass which would get expensive and if anything breaks I am four and half hours away from my dad who is also a mechanic and could fix it, so for now I am using the bus system and it has been a good five days since I have gotten on the wrong bus.