SSAC downpipe + full catback (TONS of thumbnails and vids)

Sheng

got my DP yesterday i have to say it's a good experience with them all in all, about 2 weeks to recieve everything.

BlueDragon

im a bit confused do you purchase this from XS or from SSAC?? Does it matter?? It seems SSAC is inside the us? XS is UK? planning to order monday plz let me kno.

WarTowels

I find it humorous you think that not receiving what you ordered, being forced to contact the company to correct their mistake and then waiting longer to receive what you should have in the first place- as a good experience. :lol:

And to BlueDragon, they are the same company. Different name.

-Towels

Sheng

well in the end they corrected everything, no extra charges and wasn't more than 2 weeks being in canada I'd say it was a harmless mistake that was fixed rather quickly so still a good experience overall.
The company I went through was xs power same company but a lot cheaper.

WarTowels

^Except the problem is they do that to everyone. And only those who correct them, ever see what they paid for.

Sure it was NP for you, but what if you were over sea's, or needed your car fixed, ect.

It's piss poor business practices.

-Towels

5gencelica

so is it possible install it whitotu putting washer somewhere or droppign the crossmember or subframe?im going to buy it but if its to complicate to install or somethign ill do a custom 2.5inch

wizzards581

5gencelica":1itzj5pe said:
so is it possible install it whitotu putting washer somewhere or droppign the crossmember or subframe?im going to buy it but if its to complicate to install or somethign ill do a custom 2.5inch

i did mine with no washer.

Blue91CelicaGT

WarTowels":y06krcii said:
^Except the problem is they do that to everyone. And only those who correct them, ever see what they paid for.

Sure it was NP for you, but what if you were over sea's, or needed your car fixed, ect.

It's piss poor business practices.

-Towels

^True say

xkirex

To add my experiance, I emailed them inquiring about the single tip exhaust asking if it was in stock. and I actually got pretty fast responses. One of em them was a "ill check for you" email and I was half expecting nothing after that. but later on in the day I recieved a super CAPS "YES EXHAUST IN STOCK" like the dude was excited or something.

So I proceed to ordering the exhaust via the XS Power website and transfering over 335 bucks. Hopefully all goes well. ::crosses fingers for downpipe::

LooSeNutZ

It only took a day or two to get a shipping notice. The system arrived 7 days after a paid for it. Pretty quick considering it's size and weight.

xkirex

ok good to hear. cuz i have yet to receive a confirmation email or something about my order and I dont wana get jacked for 300 bucks hahaa.

Ill keep you guys posted on the exhaust.

FYI, open-downpipe is effing scary loud, i hit fuel cut like hardcore today.

xkirex

ok so my exhaust came in this morning. and surprise surprise! NO DOWNPIPE =[

Imma email them ASAP about it and get my effing downpipe.

But, i proceeded to installing the exhaust. took about 3 hours. most of the time was trying to get the old crusty exhaust.

It didnt hit me until after i finished the install that the tip is rubbing against the tow hook =[[[. I still have yet to install the crossmember and the midpipe hanger did not reach the rubber mount but the exhaust is pretty solid.

As for the sound, its actually surprisingly quiet. at idle and at cruise, I don't really notice it that much, but once at full boost and WOT, MAN this thing sounds like sexx!

pictures comming soon =]]. Motoria FTW

gpmarzan

I guess when its idling at the normal 800 or so rpm its not that bad, but on cold mornings when the idle is up at 1500 on start up, man its really loud. Specially at 4:30 in the morning when I have to get going for work.