Edmonton Member List

TheNubkins

I'm creating this thread as a way to create a list of any member who lives in or around Edmonton. Obviously you don't have to add your info to this list, but it would be great to actually get some rides/meets organzied. When posting the info try and keep it in a simple format. I'd like to see things such as model, year, color, location, if your car is running, and if you're interested in being PM'ed for a meet. Hell, even if it's just to get together to work on our cars, it's better than just sitting on here typing about our cars to one another...we should be driving them together just as often.

TheNubkins

Model: ST185
Year: 1990
Color: Black

My car is running and I would definately be up for any meets so PM me if you care to organize anything(assuming you get around to it before I do).

No Spin

JDM (RHD) ST185 - GT Four
Black
Edmonton & area

Good luck with this, we tried to organize some Alberta meets before and we ended up with multiple page threads and no wheel action. Starting smaller might be a better idea.

Working on cars sometimes could work....hmmm, you are a welder, ehh? How's your fabricating skills?

Model: JDM ST185
Color: Red

Currently not running, I'm trying to swap the manifold and downpipe, managed to finally get everything off. I'm at the half way point, everything is off now. Just need some studs/nuts for the downpipe and some nuts for the manifold.

SowndWave

Model: GT-Four
Color: Black to the past

Up for anything except 780 tuner meets/street racing/speeding around town calling it a "cruise"...

I think a few people know this but I Auto-cross(Auto Slalom) and do the odd lapping event with the car, so if anybody ever wants to learn how or just curious about the events, let me know.

Yowzas

Model: GT4 RC RHD
Year : 1991
Colour: Red

Give me a holla. I need help with my car lol

(RHD) ST185 - GT Four
Black

St. Paul (2Hours from Edmonton)
Currently pulling out the engine and replacing old stuff, also putting a new Exedy Clutch and Aussie 3" DP in.

Snowcrash

Black 1988 turbo awd st165 Edmonton
currently looking for an ignitor

I just rebuilt a JDM engine and had it swapped in but fried the ignition module. Hopefully have it running soon!