post your car

magnum

Update. I installed my Tein coilovers and HKS exhaust by time I was done it was close to dark. I think I'll lower it some more and get day pictures later.
Picture027-1.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Gary ST165

I recently added another GT-FOUR to my collection. The car had been stored for the last 2 years and was being sold as a non runner. To say it was a bit dirty was a huge understatement :shock:

These were some of the pics sent to me by the seller:

RCfront.jpg

RChood.jpg

I decided to take a punt, and arranged to view the car 9 hours later @ 6am in the morning before going to work....

The RC is stock except for the wheels, Blitz air filter (for sale) and a flat battery that floats around in the boot :shock:. It even still has the factory bonnet insulation. Bonnet release cable has snapped.
Also features a fully functioning total closure alarm, and some very dark window tints that will be removed ASAP as I can't see out the back.
Mileage is low for the year, indicated @ 92,000 but i believe the 1st 67,000 were in kilometers :D

This is what the car looked like having just unloaded it off the car trailer. 120 miles meant that most of the dust and cobwebs had blown off...

CIMG7884.jpg

Having given it a quick jet wash, as i expected the paint is very good, a few minor stone chips on the bonnet. Bit of colour magic polish will sort it. The best bit is that there is no rust :D

CIMG7890.jpg

CIMG7914.jpg

The interior needs a bloody good valet, and there are a 2 cigarette burns, so i'm looking a few bits to try and make it mint again.

CIMG7893.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

i need a new plastic boot panel as it has a tiny crack near the speaker (me just being anal) :

CIMG7898.jpg

Gotta say i really really like the looks of this car, more so than my 165 :?

I like the factory fogs, the factory Toyota Momo wheel, no sunroof, no ABS, climate control. Despite the dirty interior its a nice view from the cockpit looking over the bulging bonnet and pop up lights...

Having wanted a non rusty stock example for ages, I admit that I'm now completely smitten:

CIMG7902.jpg

:oops: Maybe the 165 will stay in the garage for another year or two :lol:

Sal

Here is my ride...
one of my foggies fell while driving so i removed the other. Too much damn rust on the mounting brackets. The stealership is wanting 154 for the fog light alone :doh:

mycelica-1.jpg

outside.jpg

celicaupshot.jpg

celicarear.jpg

100_0734copy.jpg

suzq044

I was scanning through the pages, and I couldn't help myself. I made something for sikx5's computer, and sig.

sig:
sigsikx5jy1.jpg

Wallpaper?:

twincams

fresh from the oven and swopped in a used set of 18" gram lights t-57rc wheels...will post more when i've more time...too busy with work right now...
IMG_7066safe.jpg