My 92 GT Four RC vs a Nissan 350Z

Sal

To Police: This is just a Cinematic scene from Midnight Club LA
So I'm heading to my girlfriends place late at night and i see a 350Z while on a main road. Anyway, the bastard starts driving all stupidly and then see's that the lane he is on has a construction block ahead so he cooks it and cuts me off. Me being a little irritated I decided to just rip it and let him hear my blow off valve go off right in his face. We stop at a light and asks me about my car and what it is and stuff. Anyway, we are both on the highway and hit it.
To my surprise, I was actually hanging with the 350z. I hit 4th and watched my RC catching up to the drivers door until... I hit fuelcut :cry: So my car is governed at 195kmh (Speedo goes up to 180kmh) We both got off the same ramp and he turned right and I turned left. I went to MCdonalds and ate my feelings :?... And then I told the story to my girlfriend. She did not give a rat's ass though. So I hope you guys do lol.

i feel your pain guy... sum stupid ass was fkin wit me on da bridge the other nite so i punched it, got past his front bumper wasnt watchin the guage and PAH!! ...as he zooms by... damn z28s and their torque... guess i gotta turn down the boost sumore :roll:

CMS-GT4

Damn, McDonalds has even invaded video games?
Its a shame you don't know the year of the 350z. There is so many difference between times of auto, manuals and different years. It might give us an idea where yours is at as far as speed goes.

WarTowels

^Yup

And the 350z went to Burger King to gloat.

Burger%20king.jpg

-Towels

darthripley

Mafix":188flclc said:
rofl towels, always the smart ass.

lol! :lol:

i'm a girl & i feel your pain salv if that helps any lol
hitting fuel cut is the worst feeling in the world, especially when everything is going decently & you start to think "hey, not too bad"
then bam!!! brings you back to earth in a quick hurry lol

hacker_720

Why don't you get rid of fuel cut? and maybe add a boost controller? I will lend you my manual boost controller for a few of months, and get rid of the fuel cut on your car if you let me take it for a spin.

ps. I live in waterloo.

bridge47

Not sure if it was auto/stick, but elevation is the great equalizer sometimes.

My stock USDM ST185 vs. 350z. After what I percieved as a dead even pull from around 45mph we were dead even.

A 400hp NA motor has about 300hp at 6500 ft. Turbos not so much.

Mafix

another reason i love my car. one day i'll get enough of you to ride in it you'll all be removing the rear ends. lol.

GT4RC

I roasted a 350z last week at about 120-130 km/h the other day. after ripping by me, i matched his speed. We were cruising at 100-110 ish and when he started to pull away I dropped a gear and walked him. he sorta just dropped back in shame i guess because he wouldn't even cruise at my speed after i slowed down :p

shortly after I pulled up to a mkIV and we rolled as bros. :smokes:

masco

@ RafaCalde

I came across that video randomly before.

Can you take pics of the hotel managers autozone 'supercharged' 350z for us?

therealmusashi

I agree with the d-bags sentiment, they're everywhere.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I eat 350Zs routinely in my stroked ATS 2.2L MR2 turbo.

The Alltrac will soon join its ranks with the 205 swap + GT3071. :D

RafaCalde

masco":2frgc5cf said:
@ RafaCalde

I came across that video randomly before.

Can you take pics of the hotel managers autozone 'supercharged' 350z for us?

sorry i just saw this. yeah i can do that but it wont be til friday. i don't know how well a photo i can take cause he usually parks in backwards into a spot.