Hooters Tonight (Thursday)

Andy

"Thursday Nov 13th at around 6pm"
This still on?

I'm hitting the road in my 165 tomorrow, for class Wed-Fri, & Hooters for dinner at least once or more, Buffalo wings also sound great.

Meeting up with some AT owners would be fun.

Anyone else?

Andy

MR ED

Meet is still a go. I am on way, it's a bwb and the address is:

Buffalo Wings and Beer Loehmann's Plaza
5240 Randolph Road
Rockville, MD 20852

See ya'll there.

MR ED

blahpony said:
The next meet is Thursday the 11th. We are thinking Fuddruckers on Rockville Pike behind Just Tires. We wouldn't have to worry about when people showed up as you pay when you order. We could probably take over the upper level and hang out for a good while.

Let me know if this works for people.

1592A Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20850

I don't think I'll be able to make it out since I'll be getting my wheels mounted at Just Tires which is right next door.

MR ED

blahpony said:
It's looking to be Feb 12th. Probably at Buffalo Wings and Beer in Loehmans Plaza in Rockville. We usually meet around 6pm and stay for a few hours.

Ricardo

Hey Guys! Hows has life been for everyone here on ALLTRAC.net! I have been out of the country for quiet some time and chilling in Puerto Rico living with my Dad and working! I moved back to the DC area, dont ask why! lol And I still have my alltrac stored in MD! I really really need to get back in touch with all my old alltrac buddies that can give me a few pointers or two about helping putting her back together! I still have all my parts brand new and never intalled! I would love to come out and hang with everyone again! Here is a list of some things that I have:
JDM 1st gen 3sgte 32k miles All rebuilt and gaskets
Brand new twin entry turbo for a Supra
brand new twin entry exhaust housing
Brand new 2nd gen intake manifold
Whiteline front and rear sway bars
Whiteline rear strut brace
Crossdrilled rotors
Goodrich steel brakelines
RC intercooler
Fidanza lighten flywheel
Ironman 6 puck Race clutch from Comletition Clutch
KYB struts
B&G springs
Custom Racehood professionally done
2001 GTS Celica Rims
I have some other things aswell! But this is the start! I want to get her back on the road for this year! Would anyone or a few guys one day like to drive out to MD charles county to see what I might be up against!
Things that I need:
*Yes I do need an exhaust system
*Yes i do need boost controllers and other gizmos!
*yes i need a radiator aswell (willing to buy mine from the dealer) that hurts
If any one on any day is available just send me a message
If I really really really can t get things moving for my car then i might have to let her go which is a slape in the face of GOD! I know never to do that but tims are getting tough! PLEASE CAN ANY ON YOU GUYS HELP! Thank you so much for reading!

Shaggz00

Yo Ricardo,

I called u today and left a message, whats up, bro?? I saw ur craigslist ad. hit me up when u get a chance, I'm in Centreville now.

MR ED

blahpony said:
There's a Thursday meeting on the 12th. We were thinking of going back to the usual schedule. That means meeting at Just Tires at around 6pm and getting food after 8pm.

Hope to see people at the start of the new Thursday season. :thumbup

Seems like starting this week they are back to the regular Thursday schedule.

Avi YGPM!!