2009 Tail of the Dragon TN/NC April 17 meet planning

InitialD93

lol yeah and hell i think i might even move my lazy ass out to the garage next week and put the 185 back together :shock: shocker i know

CMS-GT4

I don't believe it. But then again, would you believe my car has already seen the dragon again. :evil:

CMS-GT4

It looks like this will be a pretty big turn out. Lets start the alltrac list of who already knows they are going. Once you know your coming just copy the list and place your name at the end.

1) CMS-GT4 (Josh Coldiron)
2) Nitro_Alltrac

Nitro_Alltrac

This is shaping up to be a HUGE meet. There are already over 30 people listed as coming over at Celicatech. Even if only half actually show up, this will be a big meet. Let's try to get as many of us as possible there. It will be great to meet everybody!

tissimo

Im in if I dont blow my car up before then, hahah. (td06 @ 28-30psi stock block :shock: )

2) Nitro_Alltrac
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)

LegacyofDan

i know its a hell of a drive, but def looks like blast, and since some the MD guys are going, then i will go too :)...plus we need atleast one 165 there :p

fingers crossed tho, hope nothing extreme happens to the trac between now and then.

2) Nitro_Alltrac
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)

Nitro_Alltrac

Come on Dan, it's a blast. Last year there was one 165 with a 205 swap. It was pretty sweet. It's well worth the drive.

Tissimo, try your best NOT to blow up between now and then. We need a good All Trac showing. Last spring there were 4 of us, if I remember correctly. They said that was about the most All Tracs that had ever
made it.

Right now over at Celicatech, there are 40 people down as coming. Even if only half show up, that will be great turn out.

I'm really looking forward to this! It should be GREAT! :D

2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)

tissimo

I'll try not to.. I'm sure I'll still have my 92 then if It does go. But hope to take the 90 as I'll have my brakes and suspension by them I'm sure.

Planning to go to Texas for the national supra meet with the car in late march. Gotta try to keep up with my buddies and their supras so will be boosting hard, lol. Hopefully the engine will take it.

sakara

dunno if I'll have another trac by then... but if I can take some leave I'll prolly come up in the '03 celi... would love to bring the cbr but that's a long drive >.>

turbo4wd

2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)
6) turbo4wd (Dan)

Car is running strong.. and unless something crazy comes up - I should be able to come out this time..

gt4rcdude

2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)
6) turbo4wd (Dan)
7) gt4rcdude (John)

vip09

2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)
6) turbo4wd (Dan)
7) gt4rcdude (John)
8) vip09 (Ryan)

donteatbugs

2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) LegacyofDan (Dan)
6) turbo4wd (Dan)
7) gt4rcdude (John)
8 ) vip09 (Ryan)
9) donteatbugs (Ben)

i will be making it in either the alltrac or the gt-s...both will be epicly fun

Nitro_Alltrac

Things are looking really good. Over at Celicatech, there are about 40 or so signed up right now. If we only get half that amount, it will be a great turn out. It should be a blast! I can't wait.