Selling my 1990 GTS -Sport

Gary

swapped?

u7dMI1990503-02.jpg

airspeed

Not Swapped, still has 5sfe, had plans but need to more modern car

This has been my Daily Driver for the past 8 years and has been meticulously cared for. Washed weekly and Waxed Monthly, Full Maintenance records available, and most work done by myself. I am selling to move into a more Modern Car for DD.

The Good,
New Timing Belt, Water Pump and Seals
New Tires
New Plugs and Wires
New Water Temp Sender
New Slotted/Drilled Rotors
Recently replaced Trans Mount
New Alternator
New Battery
No Visible Rust, Body in Excellent shape for Age
Original Paint except for Hood and Bumper
Super Clean Interior
I have replaced most parts to date and have receipts to show.

The Bad,
Clutch needs to be replaced
Struts need to be replaced
Tach gauge in Cluster does not Work
Rear Seat Belts not working
Tear on Rear Seat, see pic

Upgrades,
Carlos Sainz Edition Hood and Front Bumper
Work JDM Wheels 16*7
Slotted/Drilled Rotors
JDM Clear Corner Lights
JDM 93 Rear Tail-lights
Eibach Lowering Springs
Alpine CD Player

airspeed

Thanks for feedback, that sucks.

Autotrader prices are from 3k to 4k and not clean cars from what i saw there.

Gary

$3-4k = asking price, usually from dealer. You might not find buyer willing to pay for that. And consider yours needs new clutch and strut, that will bring the price down. But your car is a good candidate for swap :)

alltracst185

if you part it out you will make more $. just take all the aftermarket parts off and sell them separate, then sell the car all stock for $2,000.....with that said i will buy the hood :D pm me if you choose to sell it to me.

airspeed

I thought about parting the car but its so clean and well kept I would hate to do that.

I am in no real rush to sell it so hopefully this can appeal to an enthusiast who will be willing to pay fair price for a clean car.

chaos_cascade

Well that is classic "Towels". I would assume he is refering to you rocking a fire extinguisher mounted at your passengers left leg.

uUc3YQ713921-02.jpg

airspeed

Ok cool, I see. Lets just say its cheap insurance when you have Basic Car Insurance. Also its an old car and you never know, its not there to give it a rice effect though and will not be sold with the car.

Towels are u calling my car rice, lol