So what's up?

smog7

Well I just finished my first semester at sjsu (transfer student) and I feel fucking great. all the stress and b.s. from these last couple of months is slowly starting to disappear. Now it's time to do some wanna be rally racing in mud fields. yay!

so what is everyone else up to?

solarinsocal

I figured I might add to your post. I finally got my trac running again after about a 10 month period of no time. The engine was modified and rebuilt by papa Gushi so I'm in the middle of breaking it in still. The body work is next and I hope to have it done by the end of January if I can. Other than that not too much else going on. I'm looking forward to my Holiday Vacation. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and New Year. :D

smog7

one of these days I plan on taking my car out to the oceano dunes in pismo... i'm hoping that as long as I stay on the hard packed sand I should be ok.. doesn't hurt that my brother has a lifted truck to pull me out either..

on a side note I was just given a 6wt fly fishing set up for christmas.. any else fly fish?

CptActnMan

have you guys seen the vids on youtube of the Subarus out in glamis. they can haul some mail in that sand .... no reason we can't too. soon as i'm done building my motor i'm goin out to Barstow and Lucerne and hitting the pre-runner truck territory. also there is some short coarse CORR style tracks that you can go to... one in Lake Elsinore i think its like 50-100 bux a day, all you can eat.

alltracshoak

smog7":32l9bj5e said:
one of these days I plan on taking my car out to the oceano dunes in pismo... i'm hoping that as long as I stay on the hard packed sand I should be ok.. doesn't hurt that my brother has a lifted truck to pull me out either..

on a side note I was just given a 6wt fly fishing set up for christmas.. any else fly fish?

aw man, i just got started in fly fishing too...an whole different experience. i fly fish during the summer up in the mountains. have fun!!!

smog7

^^ i know what you mean. i had to look up directions on how to set up/tie the backing, line, and leader.. now i have to practice my casting..