World Of Wheels in Boston - January 7th, 8th, 9th

alltracman78

I won't be home in time for that, but you up for a little meeting Gary? I should be home on the 12 to 20 Jan. I don't want to try to get a meet together, 'cause I always have to back out :oops: :x , but if you and Chris are around, and anyone else, wanna do something? Doesn't even have to be car related. :D

Gary

Good idea.
I'm down with it.
I'm not sure if I will go to WOW.
But by the mid moth, I should have some free times.
Let's go to RI and install the ARC IC on Chris's car. :p

RIalltrac

Let's go to RI and install the ARC IC on Chris's car.

you are just absolutely dying for me to do that already, arent you? I really do need to get going on that. I'm actually braving the elements on saturday and realigning my exhaust....again. I was also going to see if I have the gumption to install the battery box in the hatch. I want to do it right and not just throw it back there. If I can get those two things done then its really not out of the question.

RIalltrac

If things go well and I can get all four of my axles rebuilt properly then epping is in my future. I'm actually itching to run this damn thing down the strip already.

GMan

I will not be going. Too many teenies around.
Sometime that is good, mosly Not.

You go have fun though Gary.

alltracman78

RIalltrac":2j85ap8k said:
If things go well and I can get all four of my axles rebuilt properly then epping is in my future. I'm actually itching to run this damn thing down the strip already.

Are they going bad? Or are you just doing it for the hell of it....?

RIalltrac

RIalltrac wrote:

Are they going bad? Or are you just doing it for the hell of it....?

Well one of the fronts is already going out, and one of the rears is clicking. So I'm just going to have my original fronts rebuilt and throw those other pieces of junk in the trash. I'm hoping I can salvage my rears, not really interested in trying to source new ones.