1958 bad buyer

stealthedgt4

I had packed up an exhaust manifold he wanted it was ready to ship he said he was sending the money order well a week and half go by and nothing he finally gets back to me saying his wife never mailed it out and said he would make a payment via paypal so i sent him my email address for him to make such payment and he also inquried about a intake manifold well i replied to his message and waited and waited and finally sent another message still no response till this evening saying he went with someone else and i should have been a better seller and be more agressive and that the early bird gets the worm scenario and this is crap he is the one who didnt continue communication so as a seller i would not do business with the user 1958

syko says

I know he's new and all, but I've just had a transaction with him a few days ago, and it went smoothly. I guess he had more than one person he contacted about said items.

stealthedgt4

syko nothing against your sale congrats but he is at failure on his end as a buyer to alert the seller he is nolonger comitted to the purchase so we dont waste our time i am sure klue will back me up on this and i personally will not remove my feedback thread even though your transaction went smooth this is why new people shouldnt be allowed to use the for sale section for a period of time and posts its poor communication that causes these problems all he had to do was say found someone else sorry not the pm i got from him stating i wasnt a agressive enough of a seller i do good selling parts and i have always continued communication even if the buyer has backed out i thank them for their time and wish them luck i do not like his unprofessionalism and it should not be welcomed here

stealthedgt4

we need to keep this community honest and with buyers like 1958 its hard to do we should have a policy on new people like supramania does where a newbie cannot post or start a thread in the for sale section for atleast 90 days and make it something like 15 or 20 posts so the community can feel them out like i said i understand stuff happens or better deals will be found but let a seller know if things happen to let the seller or the buyer consider either keeping the item on hold for them or letting it be posted back up i mean this isnt ebay your not under contract but damn come on people dont be rude just let each other know whats going on and dont insult the seller or the buyer if something happens try to resolve it and go on but i am serious about the forsale section needing stricter guidlines and rules to keep this community a good one there have been way to many scammers or just bad deals go down and i am tired of seeing it happen and i am not talking about just this forum it happens on alot of forums so lets weed out the bad apples and help each other out

Yes i admit that i was talking to more than just or two ppl from this forum to get my engine needs.But 1st off, I said that i wanted a 3sge intake manifold from klue/Luke.I sent the payment per paypal on 01/19/09 five days later i asked if he had sent it out yet, klue had still not sent out the manifold.Even though he wasnt very interested in getting me my part it came out to be a godsent, he never had a 3sge manifold.I received my refund yesterday.But i didnt go out of my way to post a thread about how he waited almost a week to send my manifold.

"stealthedgt4" was just as much at fault as me.
He didnt follow up on the deal and i found a much better deal.
I admit that i didnt contact to tell him the deal was off but honestly, I just forgot.lol, im old..I have two jobs.I Don't have the time or energy to play games.I was not trying to trick or screw him over.I didnt send him a payment, he didnt send me any items.So realistically there was no loss between either of us.

stealthedgt4

no i sent you messages and waited for your responses but whatever man i am going to leave it at this and drop the subject but just remember next time keep contact with sellers i have alot of buyers but i still kept up with you

Mods have more than my permission to look at my PM's to verify if "klue" or "stealthedgt4" attemped to message me on the situation of our transactions.

stealthedgt4

To: 1958
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Subject: Re: parts you need
ya i got a couple here what all do you need? i have throttle body adapters for the st185 intercoolers which i have as well

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 am
hey man you still interested?

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:58 am
the exhaust manifold and you were asking about a intake manifold

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm
man thats not right i had your items ready to ship and you were talking about sending payment thats not right to have me keep a part off the market you need better business skills we will not do any future business have a nice day

Sorry, didnt get half of those.
I smell some copy and paste action with different times and dates there.

stealthedgt4

HA mods go take a look ill even do screen saves which proves those are real messages see how dishonest this guy is this isnt right we dont need people like him in this community

klue

I was going to leave this alone but you really are a retard.
He asked me for a st165 manifold. not a 3sge manifold. I send him a picture of my st165 manifold. Then he paid me for it. In the paypal payment he was asking for a 3sge manifold, i thought it was a typo.

I could have easily sent the part and ripped you off, but i didnt. I asked you if you wanted a st165 or 3sge manifold.

Dont be a dick head when i was helping you out. I could have taken your 80 bucks and sent you a lemon. and you would have got EXACTLY what you asked for and verified.

This guy is a tool. leave him be.

stealthedgt4

look if you didnt like the price u shoulda said no thanks but i also made specail arrangements with you and you lied so yes you need to be banned your causing problems you need to be more honest with people quit tryn to make your self look like a victim only way that you are one is because of your own doings I dropped the price and gave you the deal you asked for be a man next time honor the deal or send a message saying no thanks but dont lead anyone on and you sir did not specify in your pms to me about what exact manifold you wanted you just asked for one

SO QUIT LIEING and get a life

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH 1958!

klue

1958":2vhd8x0y said:
http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31343&highlight=
read the first post..What does it say i wanted ?

I wanted a SFIM = 3sge Manifold.

And youre going to ban me because....I didnt close a deal that i was going to get shaved on?..lol

YOU POSTED:
"ok, Well i think im just going to buy a stock 3sgte intake manifold and port it out..Who has an extra one, Must be complete..manifold, tvis, etc

Still need a heatshield as well...st165"

THIS IS THE PICTURE I SENT YOU, THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID YOU WANTED. JUST LIKE THE POST YOU JUST REFERENCED.

Hmmm, Ive only been in the community for a few years and ive only ever worked on/seen/owned a few st165's but that sure is the manifold and TVIS.

I should have never commented but I was venting some frustration. I never said anything that wasn't true so I have no sympathy for you, but now your cheap, and a lier.

You misunderstood, I want a st165 heat shield, Not a st165 manifold.

Im sure this will be locked up sooner than later so It is what it is i suppose.

lier = incorrect [get spell check]
liar = correct :wink:

and ya im cheap, but your buddy luke is a borderline retarded so i guess we're about even.

stealthedgt4

no klue dont feel bad about commenting its my thread not his and i welcome your comments besides he is trying to say 2 different users with the same deals were trying to scam him? or snowed as he wants to call it its ridiculous man he is just digging his self a deeper hole

klue

"ok, Well i think im just going to buy a stock 3sgte intake manifold and port it out..Who has an extra one, Must be complete..manifold, tvis, etc

Still need a heatshield as well...st165"

I cant spell but i sure can read it says clear as day

OK WELL I THINK IM JUST GOING TO BUY A STOCK 3sgte INTAKE MANIFOLD.

YOU CONFIRMED VIA PHOTOGRAPH.

like i said you must have ate a health does of stupid or something because your not helping your cause.

Mafix

gentlemen. this has been editted and reopened at the request of one of the 3 people involved in this. keep the name calling out of here. other members please do not post in here unless you are involved.
thank you.