spotted at devry university of pomona.

xkirex

whaaaa??! another blue st165 in my hood?! I must see this car. mine is out of commission once again.

yup, thats correct. i should of snapped a pic with my phone but didn't. whats wrong with your st165? anyhow, anyone owns it?

PatmanBBE

That would be me guys! Thats sweet that you guys are so close! Thanks for the complements I have been going to devry in pomona for about a year now. I just picked up my alltrac in November, and I am loving it!

oh really, im bout to finish up with devry. i dont know but, have you seen the yellow 5th gen out there? that be me.. nice that im not the only celica out here. we should meet up sometimes bro.

xkirex- you should of flagged me down.. hahaha.. i was getting something to eat at Carls Jr.

PatmanBBE

for sure man that would be cool. I have class on mondays right now I get out for the day between 4-5pm depending on when the instructor cuts us loose. the session is ending though next week. I am taking all night classes next session so I can be home to watch my kid during the day.
But yea dude we should meet up soon!

Is that the only class your taking? im doing senior project on mondays, but its only 2 hours long and its from 11 to 1. Im also taking CARD 405 on thursday nights and MATH 221 on wednesday nights. are you taking any other classes? where do you usually hang out? im always in room 114, doing senior project stuff, because they blocked out the E lab so we have no other labs to work in. btw, what program are in? im finishing up with the EET program and cant wait to finish.. been there too long..

xkirex

I was in the lancer when i saw you. I was like uhh uhhh HIGH BEAMS!! we should def meet up sometimes since i live like RIGHT there. Im at cal poly most of the time but im rolling around in the lancer most of the time =]

PatmanBBE

Yea man I took 4 courses session A so I could have a break in sesson B. I am mgoing to have 2 and 2 for next semster. I had to play catch up this session because I dropped a few last semester because of an emergency surgury. Not fun!

definitly we should meet up.. maybe we could probably get a couple of people too and just have little celica meet here in pomona.
xkirex":3edo2m4a said:
I was in the lancer when i saw you. I was like uhh uhhh HIGH BEAMS!! we should def meet up sometimes since i live like RIGHT there. Im at cal poly most of the time but im rolling around in the lancer most of the time =]

Toxygene

PatmanBBE":3dk5z6bp said:
Yea man I took 4 courses session A so I could have a break in sesson B. I am mgoing to have 2 and 2 for next semster. I had to play catch up this session because I dropped a few last semester because of an emergency surgury. Not fun!

Another Alltrac/DeVry person!

I graduated from DeVry in 2001 from the Long Beach campus. Woot!

It seems most Alltrac Owners tend to be Engineer/Computer/Aviation/Medical people.

I hear there is another Celica meet coming up very soon. Anyone interested?

wheres this meet your talking about toxygene? if close, im down to go. i just need to know the date inorder to request the day off from work.