May need help!

GT4RC

Hey guys, anyone have a set of rims with DOT tires they can lend me for a day to pass some inspections? I'll find out today if it is necessary or not.

I'm in the vancouver area, please call me at 6045629621 if we can pull something off and I'll buy you a case of beer, or pick your poison.

You could even hold my wheels as collateral if you are worried in any way.

Thanks for any help guys :)

GT4RC

well crap, my tires are not load-rated, so they won't let my tires pass a bc inspection...

Anyone in the GVRD wanna lend a hand?

Corey

Oh lame :(

I'd give you my stockers, but they are only 14" and 1 tire has a buldge.

What about the Shizebox wheels? :p

paladek

Hi,

I have a good set of winter Dunlop M3 tires on stock ST185 wheels I'm not using at the moment...You are welcome to use them for passing the inspection and return them...

give me a call if still interested... 6049839152.
I'm in Nort Vancouver.

regards

GT4RC

paladek":3f51bdvk said:
Hi,

I have a good set of winter Dunlop M3 tires on stock ST185 wheels I'm not using at the moment...You are welcome to use them for passing the inspection and return them...

give me a call if still interested... 6049839152.
I'm in Nort Vancouver.

regards
:notworthy:

pintoBC_3sgte

sweeeet man!! lol should send ur old RC hood my ways :D. Oh and should come out to our summer meet too 8) . Congrats on the new purchase man!!!

trialsmaster2

GT4RC":3bdzatfx said:
Sal":3bdzatfx said:
Umm... Pictures please :D
I plan to take some on my next day off, when I also have time to make a new project thread :)

Yeah, I gave you all this weekend to take photos of your new GT Four RC...what the heck :) Haha. How are ya enjoying it?

GT4RC

trialsmaster2":31xsjc8u said:
GT4RC":31xsjc8u said:
Sal":31xsjc8u said:
Umm... Pictures please :D
I plan to take some on my next day off, when I also have time to make a new project thread :)

Yeah, I gave you all this weekend to take photos of your new GT Four RC...what the heck :) Haha. How are ya enjoying it?
Haha, yeah I know I know. I've been stupid busy working/commuting, and I love it except for the snow that arrived yesterday stopping me from getting out of the driveway... Guess I'll just need to go snowboarding instead!

GT4RC

Hey Paladek, tried to reach ya, got a sweet sounding lady the other night, but today no dice at all. I've got the next 2 days off to pull it off, but if you wanna meet up tonight I'll have a nice case of beer for ya :D