jotarokun has redeemed himself!

Shaggz00

I sent payment for some mudflaps two months ago, and have yet to see them arrive or even shipped for that matter :shrug:

He (josh) has since left the country to Hong Kong, and I haven't heard from him in a month. He said he left the mudflaps with a friend in Cali to ship to me... I dunno who exactly dropped the ball on this one, but I'm out some $$ I even gave him more then the selling price cuz I really wanted the item! :x

Josh, I really hate to leave you a negative review, and I really hope you see this and redeem yourself. You were very friendly and communicative, then all of a sudden nothing... I would like either the Mudflaps or my $$ back please.

Until this gets resolved, I don't recommend anybody deal with him. I hope nobody else has gotten a raw deal like me.

Droptop93

Sorry to hear this guys....
I dealt with him also right before he left. He was very good at communicating with my about the item and any questions I had. Sent payment and in 5 to 10 days had my part. I have to dissagree with the bad seller but do agree he wronged both of you hope he sees this and fixes it.

Shaggz00

It's reassuring to hear that he had some good dealings. I'm sure he's a good guy, and since he is in Hong Kong and no longer owns an AllTrac I can understand not really checking out the forums and his PM's.
I do want to clarify that he was communicating with me, even after he moved. The communications have come far between though, and the last one was Jan 6th.

I do have hope that he will right this issue, though it might take a while. Does anybody have another e-mail addy for him they could PM me? I sent one to the E-mail listed on his profile, but with no luck. :shrug:

Shaggz00

Update:

I did recieve a PM from Josh today, (Although I did file a paypal dispute yesterday, but I have no idea if the two are related, or just a coincidence)and he apologized for the situation. Since he is in Hong Kong, he offered to search for a different set of mudflaps for me, or return my money.

He says that he has been having some difficulties, say, getting situated in his new home. I am willing to give him the benifit of the doubt because he has always been very polite, never defensive, and continually apologetic. He even gave me his phone # in Hong Kong should I decide to contact him that way. I will update this thread once I recieve either the money, or flaps.

LegacyofDan

yeah i'm willing to put my rep on the line for the guy as well...

i bought a number of items from the dude(back in the day when i had the money haha)

but yeah all them always arrived, and in better condition that what was in the pics

i'm sure he is nothing like that "ALLBLACKALLTRAC" guy

nothing against shaggz either :)

just trying to keep peoples reputations in tact :)

hope everything works our smoothly for ya shaggz, btw i remember when he was selling those mudflaps, they were a hell of a snag, good luck bro

Shaggz00

Update,

Recieved another PM from Josh today. He is going to return my money within the next week, or once he gets a secure internet connection because he is in the midst of moving. I am having a somewhat restored faith in you Josh, don't let me down :p

Shaggz00

Update:

Josh has made good on his word and returned my money plus a couple bucks to cover paypal fees which is extremely generous of him!

It seems as though he is finally settled down, and I am more convinced of his ability to complete transactions within this community. Basically, Josh, you have my blessing :p Thanks for taking care of things.