My GT4 GrpA (Updated Pics)

GrpAGT4

n571728533_889286_6144.jpg

n571728533_889288_6691.jpg

n571728533_889290_7253.jpg

[/img]

Gary ST165

8) they look great in black 8)

p.s out of interest, what is the Carlos Sainz Ltd Edn build number as per the gold plaque / gear stick ?

GrpAGT4

Im trying to work out what suspension to go for atm. I think i'll probably end up with tein and whiteline sway bars. Just because of build quality and a better known brand. Although the DMS shocks are tempting. Oh and brakes?? Anyone got any suggestions? Except from the crazy dutchman cos those brakes are WAY outta my price range :p I got a price for them here and they are like $5000 au just for the front.

A

Anonymous

hay mate cars looking good i was the guy wid the gtr st162 the other night at the car cruise thanks for the sites mate we should me up one time make a sa toyota cruise

GrpAGT4

Thanks, ive done a few mods since this. Added a whiteline swaybar, new fuel pump and fixed my turbo problems. Someone thought a straight actuator rod was a good idea. Bent the wastegate arm into the turbo housing causing it to snap in two. Now the lil hybrid boosts quick and holds steady at 17psi :D

OlyST185

nice car omg too sad i didnt saw you when i was in Adelaide!!! had great time with Beej who got a GrpA too.
and hmmm seriously the P sticker on many cars in Australia should be smaller.

GrpAGT4

Yea man it would of been cool to catch up. The P plate is gone now FINALLY although i still only got one point on my licence :(

LegacyofDan

oh no.... :cry: ....my stomach always sinks when i read that word...esp when it is used about a GT-Four....hope things are not too bad :|