Anyone in Red Deer wanna see a GT4RC motor getting installed

schweizerceli

:( I stopped in Red Deer to fuel up on Sunday afternoon too.

Is this the engine I saw at My Tires on the engine stand .... for your white RC?

How did it go?

RWDragoon

Nope this was another RC that the tranny failed in (Lack of maintenance!!) gotta admit... it was a pretty horrible job, but the 2nd time is gonna be soooo much better :)

My engine is forsale right now, but every day it doesn't sell it gets me closer to installing :)

what time are you going to be there? All day? I'm going down to Calgary on Friday and coming back to Edmonton on Sunday.

Edit: Looking at there site they have this. We should consider doing a Dyno Day in the summer.

In-shop Dyno Day call for estimate

* includes setup, preparation and operation
* full day use of equipment and tech
* access to all our staff for advice and recommendations
* includes wideband printouts
* baseline runs only (three power runs)
* snacks and refreshments provided (BBQ available)
* excellent value for any car club

ChrisD

Hey Ryan - just curious on what level of experience VEX has in dyno tuning services...degree of GT4 / MR2 specific experience with standalone's? Any experience with the Apexi Power FC and datalogit software?

:)

RWDragoon

Hey Chris,

Well Myself and Johnny both have GT4RC's and mine will be running a Haltech Sport 2000 very soon. I have worked with Power FC's on FD3S RX-7's in the past and they work pretty decent, but nothing compaired to todays technology. Give us a call or stop by and we can chat some more... or even better show up to this meet :) I'm not gonna be the only guy who isn't rolling a Sube :)