Utah/Idaho Meet *Cancelled*

RedCelicaTRD

As far as activities go, what does everyone want to do? I was thinking maybe a drive through one of the canyons, go to dinner or barbque and then if we time things right we can go to the Midnight Drags at RMR. This might push things pretty late into the evening but if we have enough notice people should be able to get a hotel or relatives lined up.

DanielM

Im in for sure we could go up the little cotton wood canyon its got some pretty windy roads its a good drive and I could check up on race days in the spring.

compy591

Haha its probably a good thing to have a big heads up, that way the car may be ready and reliable in 6 months haha

tjdouble07

RedCelicaTRD":1udbc5f2 said:
Do you still work with a guy on base who has an ST185 Trevor?

Yeah, there's a guy named Jamie who drives a red st185 and is active duty Air Force. I can probably see if I can get in touch with him and let him know about this meet. Maybe he'll actually get on here and introduce himself...

RedCelicaTRD

Well then what kind of food does everyone want to eat? I prefer to go to a restaurant since it's easier and noone has to bring anything, but throw out some ideas!

tjdouble07

Sweet man! You need to come by and give me a ride when she's back up and running!

BTW, I got a new phone and lost your number... You mind shooting me a PM or text with your number? Thanks buddy!

UtahSleeper

That would be awesome!!!!!

Hopefully I can make it, pending two requirements:

1. Have an alltrac again
2. Have said alltrac running!!!

If I have one I will be there!

UtahSleeper

I have one now...................so now to get her running. Half way there, lol

Is there a more definate day set yet? I would assume after the school year ends for most college people.